News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Anyone Edits - Thartler

Started by the2000, Oct 24, 2017, 06:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

[AE GAME HUB]

Okay, Thartler, you wake up in a desert. There is a camel nearby, a tent, and sand as far as the eye can see. Will you INTERACT WITH CAMEL, INTERACT WITH TENT, RUN, DIG, or do some other stupid thing?
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Faressain

I think I would go inside tent
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

>the tent has a campfire inside
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain

Faressain

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Faressain

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Faressain

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

there's just sand.  what did you expect
j u m b l e !

Faressain

>check other things inside tent.

Faressain

Faressain

Topic main player:]> Bumplebee

Thartler:]> Check for other stuff inside the tent.

Joyous Theta

You spot a cash register in the corner, and behind that a cashier currently hoping that you will buy the campfire.

Faressain

Thartler:]> Politely ask a cashier and check for the wallet.

Joyous Theta

You manage to find a wallet on the wall. The cashier hopes that you will buy the wallet too.

Faressain

> Check if I have enough money to buy. If yes, do that exactly. If not, steal them.

Joyous Theta

Faressain

serprinss

The cashier says that you do not have enough.
The wallet is 4 moneys and the campfire is 5.
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

Faressain

> Buy only campfire and leave with it. Pockets are enough.

serprinss

You give the cashier 5 moneys. The cashier says "this product has a 1 day warranty only redeemable at this store. Would you like to pay an extra 3 moneys to make it redeemable at our 3 other stores?"
keep on coding

my 4 person PVP stats:

Faressain

Nope, if it only has 1 day warranty, then I'm not paying it. Then I get out of the shop for real with bought campfire.

serprinss

as you are leaving the cashier yells "thank you for your buying from us".
keep on coding

my 4 person PVP stats: