News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

This is The End 2: Left into Abandon [1/7]

Started by Faressain, Oct 22, 2017, 05:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

This is The End 2: Left into Abandon

Quote from: ChildGamerPREFACE OF FIRST TITE

This was sort of a combination of 2 RPGs that failed miserably, but I had neither of them in mind when I made this.

Quote from: FaressainPREFACE OF SECOND TITE

This is a entirely remastered MFG which also, I hope it will take off into endgame and more. Great thanks for (and credit to) ChildGamer for doing the first version of TITE.

Quote from: First TITEThe Nuclear plant exploded recently, and nobody who is still alive knows who or what's out there. Most of the citizens either died or were turned into these monsters.

You and one other person have managed to survive the blast. Who is that other person? Is it even Human?

And how are you going to survive in a world where everything wants to kill you?

After the apocalypse, there were group of survivors, which managed to survive the blast.

They then encountered monsters, which were no match for their adaptability. The remaining of these, which were intelligent however, created their own society.

How are you going to prevail against the monsters? Will you even survive?

The remaster of original TITE, which idea and original game was made by creator of KittyQuest, ChildGamer, and the reboot and most balance stuff was made by creator of Chronicles of Pokemon, Faressain.

RULES:
    The Game was put out into 3 main phases, where everything happens differently:

Habitat:
Within the Habitat is where things get built. This includes: Gardens, Housing, Entertainment and defenses.

Exploration:
When a character or group of go out exploring, they seek to increase the area that you can see, and perhaps find useful land for you to use.

In Combat (War at country+):
If you encounter any enemies while exploring, the group proceeds to fight the monster with their weapons, with actions being decided with d20s. This is with 1 being that you fail miserably and possibly hurt yourself, and 20 being you succeed so well that your enemies might just die right then and there.

You can be general about Where you explore, each character can explore 3 tiles in a turn.
    Territories are not "Captured or uncaptured." They are "Explored or unexplored." If there's a high population of Mutants in a location, you'll have to fight your way through them to get the bonuses of the territory they're on.
    You start with no materials and 1 food/25 materials and 10 food. If food runs out, those who can't be fed progressively get weaker and weaker, until they die. They will also get deadly sick if infection isn't treated anytime soon.
So, Right now your 2/5 characters are holed up in this small encampment they've built.
They have an income of 2/4 food per turn to feed both of them, and they together need 2/5.
Up to the north, there are some twisty metal thingies.
You can scavenge at those for equipment and other things.
You can also Explore tiles to reveal what's at the adjacent tiles.
Eventually, some monsters will show up at your camp, marked by a CRIMSON Squares/Text, with a number on the note, marking how many monsters there are.
Or you can explore and find other survivors, marked by a YELLOW Squares/Text with a number and names on the note, marking how many survivors are there. Be ware of RED Squares/text, marking the bandits!
Note: the /x part is following:
x/y where x - TITE1 resources and y - TITE2 ones.
In TITE2 you already start with Apartament, Farm, Gunshop, Mine and Research Station, with all the 'no-prerequisite-to-research' techs researched.
There's a limit on how much techs you can research in TITE no 1. It is 90, which eventually comes into 240 after you grow society enough.

After the mutants get low on numbers, there will be fourth phase.
Colony:
After your society becomes big enough, it's possible to you to colonize other lands. There's a limit of 2 colonies per players though. They can be built on other continents, and they work like mini-societies. You also have to be ready in case your cargo ships/planes won't be able to deliver resources to your colonies.

Versions:

TITE no 1: 2 sign-ups, 1 for each person. Starts when the world is a barren wasteland.
TITE no 2: 5 sign-ups, 1 for each person. Starts when the monster population is pretty low.

100x100 map: base at 41AP
256x256 one: base at 41BP

And please remember, use only characters of your own or others, with permission. I can for example, agree if Smiley pairs Steve with Agnes (and Talessa, Sylna and Blade), BUT NOT IF some impostor does so (like Beagel uses Steve to pair Agnes, then no, unless she has permission from Smiley).

Signup:

General:
Chapter (1 or 2):
Map (100x100 or 256x256):
Characters (repeat 2 or 5 times depending on TITE):
Name:
Gender [Preferred]:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Equipment [mostly basic for now, no RPG launchers or Miniguns. Pistols (normal ammo) and knifes are alright, though]:
Other:

Tech Tree/Building List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147c5Tf6GyMPKUZj36At4OJk6ZW9Z_cU2oMAjv6cEhCs/edit#gid=2106980677

Please note that no unit/weapon is shown. That's because I give a freedom in making custom weapons.
(Remember, the resources don't need to be stored for the sake of giving you easier life with management and building.)

Reviews (if any):
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

Chapter (1 or 2): 1
Map (100x100 or 256x256): 256

Name: Seth
Gender [Preferred]: M
Race: Human
Appearance: Blond Hair, blue eyes brighter than the midday skies.
Personality: Hard-working, hates it when people call out his appearance as why he shouldn't
Equipment: A single handgun
Other: :rethO

Name: Reina
Gender [Preferred]: F
Appearance: A slick Emo with purple stripes in her hair. Typically chews gum.
Personality: Refuses to talk to people she doesn't like. Rarely talks with other people in general though.
Equipment: sawn-off shotgun with a broken firing system and can't shoot very hard.
Other: Arrived at the encampment like... yesterday.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Alex The JPEG

Chapter (1 or 2): 2
Map (100x100 or 256x256): 256

Name: Jay
Gender [Preferred]: Male
Appearance: A stickman with a blue hat on at all times.
Personality: Is willing to become friends with just about anyone. A very quick thinker.
Equipment: A high-tech hat
Other: Could be related to the other characters.

Name: Lisa
Gender [Preferred]: Female
Appearance: A stickwoman with straight, long, black hair.
Personality: An ambitious and honest person. Can get kind of sassy at times, though.
Equipment: A giant paintbrush

Name: Bob
Appearance: A stickman with black hair; hair looks like something from the 80s
Personality: Very logical and observant. Is pretty outdated when it comes to trends, though.
Equipment: An old watch

Name: Kelly
Gender [Preferred]: Female
Appearance: A stickwoman with brown, short, curly hair.
Personality: Curious and risk-taking. Also likes to talk about anything science.
Equipment: A sword

Name: Aaron
Appearance: A stickman with blond, spiky hair.
Personality: Talks way too much, especially in inappropriate situations. But otherwise a smart and kind person.
Equipment: A notepad
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100