News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

MAX: Tymewalk

Started by Karanrimé, Oct 16, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

<-- Back to Main Topic

For your convenience, you have been provided with the Unit list and how the stats work:
Is a Building: Checks to see if the unit listed is a building. Unnecessary for someone who knows the ins and outs of the game, but nice reference for those who do not.
Unit Type: For non-buildings, sees what type of unit it is. Mostly for garrison purposes.
Built By: All things come from other things. This is where those things come from.
Size: The number of tiles the unit takes up. Unnecessary for someone who knows the ins and outs of the game, but nice reference for those who do not.
Attack: How much damage is inflicted on a target.
Can attack: If a unit can attack Ground targets (Sea or Land), Air targets, or Sea targets, as is the case for a tiny few units.
Hits: How many damage points can be inflicted on the unit before it is destroyed and becomes a pile of rubble, which needs to be cleaned up before a building can be built there.
Armor: How much damage is subtracted from the amount inflicted before it goes to the unit. There is no armor pierce, and damage dealt has to always be at least 1.
Speed: How far a unit can move in one turn. Vertical/Horizontal expends 1 speed. Diagonal expends 1.5 per tile traveled. In addition, most amphibious units use up 3x that in water.
Scan: How far a unit can see.It ruins the fun if you can see where your enemies live, after all. There is no fog of war. You either see it, or it looks like nothing's there.
Shots: How many bullets a unit can fire in a turn. For most units, you lose shots as you move, and vice versa.
Range: How far away you can shoot. While you can still hit what you can't see, you can't aim at it.
Ammo: how many bullets a unit can fire until it runs out and has to be reloaded before it can fire more.
Ground/Sea/Air?: Determines where a unit can move. Some hazards in the ground can only be maneuvered by air units, plus it makes sure people know if a unit can be shout at by ground attackers, or air attackers.
Carries: Indicated what the unit can hold inside of it, Resources or Other Units.
Cost 1x: How much resources the unit costs to create at 1x.
Build time 1x: How long the unit takes to build at 1x.You may build units at any speed between 1x and 4x as compared to the original build time. The cost will increase by x/y if you decrease the time by y/x. For example, If you choose to build a Tank at 2x speed, the time it takes to build the tank is 1/2 times, but the cost to build it is 2/1, or 2 times.
Uses: In most buildings that don't just stand around and do nothing, this is what the building uses to create something.
Output: In most buildings that don't just stand around and do nothing, this is what the building creates.
Other: any special information about the unit.

This is the world map.

Unit status:
Engineer 1- 16/40 Material| 14/14 Hits (Building Radar - 8 turns left)
Constructor 1-4/60 Material| 24/24 Hits (Building Mining Station- Done!)
Surveyor 1-14/14 Hits
Mining station 1-56/56 Hits
Power Generator 1-14/14 Hits| 1/1 Output
Power Generator 2-14/14 Hits| 1/1 Output
Power Generator 3-14/14 Hits| 0/1 Output
Storage unit 1-14/14 Hits| 35/75 Material (entire complex)
Light Vehicle Plant 1 56/56 Hits (building Scout Done!) (Scout queued)

Overview- Complex 1 (Mining Station 1)
Max Output from Mining stations:
14 Raw Material
9 Fuel
1 Gold

Output:
12 Raw Material
4 Fuel
2 Power

Consuming:
4 Fuel
2 Power
3 Material

Total Gains/losses:
9 Raw Material
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

The map is set up, I just hope a 4th player comes in soon and starts us off (Not by taking one of these spots)

Anyway, want to force start?

0/2

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

I am going to auto you for Turn 1.Please do not let this continue.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Move Engineer 1 to AV-55 (or AW-55 if that's too far.) Build a Gun Turret if I can.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Karanrimé

Turn 3 Begin.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Skip this turn, nothing I can really do until those things are built.

Karanrimé

Turn confirmed. Please wait for other players to post.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Just gonna wait, end turn.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Karanrimé

Turn confirmed. Please wait for other players to post.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Wait and end this turn.

Karanrimé

You already did that :P

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Light Vehicle Plant at AW-53, move Engineer to AV-54.

Karanrimé

Are you sure?

First off, you already have a LVP.
Secondly, you have a resource deposit right avobe the LVP.
Thirdly, you need a power Generator and something to connect the Gun turret to the rest of your complex in case it needs reloading/repairing.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

[Tymewalk confirmed Via Discord that I could auto him]

Begin Turn 7.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

OK, make an Air Units Plant and an Anti-Aircraft. Things are gonna get serious.

Mine whatever I can, especially AY-51 if I can get it.

Now to put that plant to work. Make an Engineer because we're gonna need extra forces.

End turn, unless there's something else to do.

Karanrimé

First off, your constructor is currently building a Mioning station and thus can not build an Air Units plant.
Secondly, you do not have enough power to Divert to your LVP to let it make things.
Thirdly, you need to make that power Generator, so no AA.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Build a generator, then end turn cuz I clearly have no idea how to play. :P