News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Survive! Mola Mola! (REVAMPED, 5FG)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Oct 22, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Could it be? It is!

Welcome to Survive Mola Mola!  This MFG was inspired by the app for mobile devices.

The goal is to nurture your fish and make it become the biggest mola in the world!  Feed it food, and go on adventures!  Watch out, though, because it could die at any time.

But don't worry if it dies.  You will have a new generation of mola that is stronger and smarter than the previous generation.  Keep training your fish!

There is a currency called MP, or mola points, and you will automatically get 100 MP.  Use MP to buy more types of food and adventures, and help your mola get bigger!  You will also get MP when your mola dies, depending on how big it was.

Do you like what you see? Well what are you waiting for? GO JOIN.

NOTE: If you had a file in the old game, guess what? Your file is deleted. Just kidding! Your old stats and your fish and all of your progress will still be there! However, your food count will be reset.
File 1 - ChildGamer
File 2 - 8435.5
File 3 - Yeroc8
File 4 - Faressain
File 5 -
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Yeroc8

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend