News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

I Hate It When...

Started by manosysltia, Mar 10, 2016, 01:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

But i did!

I hate when i have to ask for admin rights.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

SpicyMeatball

11/10
I hate it when you stay up so late that you fall asleep watching YouTube and your phone dies before you wake up.
previously known as Floofy

Prince

8/10

i hate it when youtube decides to switch to a very low-quality mode

SpicyMeatball

10/10
I hate it when I'm doing something I can only do on a PC and I can't get on my PC right away to finish it
previously known as Floofy

P-Code

8/10

I hate it when someone says they love Queen, but they don't know any of the best songs, except "Don't Stop Me Now" and "Bohemian Rhapsody". Everyone likes those.

drflugslysisfab

??/10

i hate it when you pick a great character and put it in akinator and then akinator says 'i know what you are thinking of but this is not for children'
that happened twice earlier with ii characters

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

6/10

i hate it when i get bad rolls like when i got 2 against 17
j u m b l e !

Flowermanvista

4/10

i hate it when flamewars
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Yeroc8

10/10

I hate it when the skin on the bottom of my toe gets completely shredded and is half falling off (ACTUALLY HAPPENED)

objecty

I HATE IT WHEN YEROC8 DOESN'T RATE
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

I hate it when I forget to rate and then people yell at me

Tymewalk

7/10

I hate it when I Google a problem I'm having, only to find a link to some old guide... which returns a 404 because it was deleted years ago.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

P-Code

11/10

I hate it when people don't understand a reference I make, but then I realize I don't understand 99% of all the references other people make.

Tymewalk

12/10

I hate it when I finally find the guide I'm looking for... and it's for something slightly different, so I can't use any of it.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

is this linux problems?/10 (9/10)

IHIW I slip and fall on my socks.
j u m b l e !

DownsGameClub

10/10.  Barely happens to me though though...

I hate it when someone assumes something that is not what I did.

CoolTBGGaming

?/10

I hate it when I can't find a shop that sells logos on Scratch.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

red herring

Scratch is now a degraded community 6/10

IHIW people think that legit conlangs are fake languages
Seriously, if you call any conlang a fake language you're just making yourself look like a complete idiot
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

TheTealWashableMarker

I need to do more research before I can give an opinion/10

(The revival of this game is another proof of my psychic abilities. :P)

IHIW you think of this amazing idea only to discover someone else already thought of the same thing.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

8/10

IHIW the TBGs bursts into flame.
j u m b l e !

CoolTBGGaming

11/10

I hate it when I'm in the middle of something and get distracted half way.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

red herring

I've been there. 10/10
IHIW I have a bad fever
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

manosysltia

7.5/10

i hate it when i get a consistent one bar of service on the bus ride when im trying to stream music, and then i get four bars in some place with free wifi
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

7/10

I hate it when I throw away a envelope containing ~10 dollars.
j u m b l e !