News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

chapter of the swollen watermelon

Started by findanegg, Oct 19, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

there exists a mysterious clan where the members have to somehow work the term "swollen watermelon" into each and every one of their posts in the tbg forums. that clan is here and anyone can join. to signify your allegiance to the cult, put the term "swollen watermelon" into your signature somehow.
don't know how to work such a term into a post? here are some ideas:
"He ran like a swollen watermelon down a hill" "She jumped like a swollen watermelon off a trampoline" "It is as if an occult hand had thrown a swollen watermelon at them"
now you know of the clan young child. go forth on your journey, as a swollen watermelon would flow down a river
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

findanegg

Quote from: epicanna27sorry no
it appears that the swollen watermelon is not for you then. perhaps someone else will join
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

findanegg

findanegg

ok obviously this isn't working. mods pls close

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailok obviously this isn't working. mods pls close
You haven't reported it to be closed yet. :P
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

PkmnQ

This topic is interesting, like an abnormally swollen watermelon.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

I'm pretty sure swollen watermelon was the precursor to beancurrency, which, in turn, was the precursor to save the :|
the swollen watermelon's legacy lives on