News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

And the reward goes to...

Started by SpicyMeatball, May 13, 2017, 11:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

P1: The user above me gets the Sanity award, for being the most sane user
P2: the person above me gets the Best artist award for being good at art!
P3: the user above me gets the Award for 'The most shipped user'
And so on.
So, go ahead and start
previously known as Floofy

Starmeadows

Floofy gets a sanity award for being the most sane user here
lol

SpicyMeatball

:P
Smiley gets the award for Most scratch projects created (out of the users here, and don't quote me on this)

Karanrimé

Floofy gets the award for being semi-incorrect, due to the fact that my many accounts do make more projects than Smiley.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NasomiXIV

CG gets the award for Most Swears in a Post that Didn't Get Deleted.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

Award for lonMost annoying signature. ;)
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CellularData

Award for youngest active TBG user (Unless Beagel is younger by some days or weeks or months, idk)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

DownsGameClub

Epicanna27 gets the epic award for being epic and having epic in his name which is epic.

objecty

(Teal, ya now have to tell me your birthday so I can determine which one of us is older. :P)

DownsGameClub gets the Weather Award for posting a bunch of weather stuff!
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Beagel gets the fan fiction procrastination "award"

objecty

Smiley gets the fake award award
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Beagel gets the aknowledgement award

objecty

Smiley gets the long word typo award
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

Beagel gets the Most Dedicated To Her Fandom's Award

CellularData

Floofy gets the inserting apostrophes where they don't belong award
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

And the award for best location goes to...

epicanna27, with "From: uhhhh....."!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

And the award for the ruling with iron fist goes to... Tymewalk!?!?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

fares gets the award of weird catapult crashes tm

Faressain

Shpore gets award for liking least liked fandom by TBGs (for now, I dunno about other ones, also, I'm not insulting him).

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Faressain gets the award for the longest RPG.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

8435.5 gets the award for most ironic username change.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

And the award goes to NotAJumbleOfNumbers for still having a title of the god of the postfarming.

SausageMcSauce

And the award goes to Faressain for having their username changed 4 times.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Blunderbus

And the award for "Location Most Likely To Actually Be Accurate" goes to SausageMcSauce!
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SausageMcSauce

And the award for "IDK" goes to DaEpikDude!
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.