News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Party (File 1) (redgreenandblue, ChildGamer, Smiley100P, Beagel)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Sep 19, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Karanrimé

Quote from: BeagelIM READY

give the coins to smiley ebcuase I feel bad that he is on his own

@Alex

[under construction]

;

Alex The JPEG

Quote from: ChildGamer
Quote from: BeagelIM READY

give the coins to smiley ebcuase I feel bad that he is on his own

@Alex
I are smart

Ok, let's start!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Alex The JPEG

Quote from: Smiley100P-3
Not counted, I didn't say to start yet.

Well, now I did :P

Beagel starts off with 1!

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

Thank you.

objecty

Thank you.

objecty

Thank you.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;