News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TGORADASWH jk

Started by redgreenandblue, Oct 06, 2017, 01:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

why did i make this
Inspired by the dice trend. (sandwich was better).

HOW TO PLAY
step 1. roll a 1d10
step 2. consult the list to see what you're supposed to do
step 3. i'm totally kidding there is no list
step 4. instead just post your roll and something will happen behind the scenes
step 5. you will never see your score

rules
rule 1. doublepost if you want
rule 2. you can scream at me for not updating the scores, but i might be and you don't know it
rule 3. i guess you can REROLL IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU GOT because you don't know if it is good anyway
rule 4. yes, you can have negative points, but you will never know

go
🌱

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

redgreenandblue

wow that may or may not have been a good roll
🌱

TheTealWashableMarker

thank

(that reminds me of a funny moment i'll tell y'all on chat)

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Alex The JPEG

1d10 = 4

yeaj
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerthank

you're supposed to roll a 1d10 :P

UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES UPDATE THE SCORES
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerthank

Yeah it needs to be a 1d20 but I missed the story
🌱

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

redgreenandblue

Wow, you guys may or may not be doing terribly.
🌱

BaconAndEggs1

If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

redgreenandblue

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1thank you :)
You may or may not be welcome
🌱

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

BaconAndEggs1

Just chillin' out like:

redgreenandblue

Someone may or may not be doing significantly better than the rest of you.
🌱

BaconAndEggs1

Just chillin' out like:

joefarebrother

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

BaconAndEggs1

Just chillin' out like:

joefarebrother

BaconAndEggs1

Just chillin' out like:

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

wow you guys all have scores
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I might have rolled a die.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

realicraft

1d10 = 6

i sure wonder how my score was affected by this role! maybe someone else's score was affected too!
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain