News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Fandom House

Started by Shpore, Oct 05, 2017, 01:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

Quote from: StoryYou just exited college and are at a rental home, looking for a house. One day, you got a message at your front door. You had an opportunity to live in a house - not just any house -
 but a house where your favorite fictional characters live with you. Thus, you went to the house, and in your room, your favorite characters seem to have been happy to see you. There's just one catch... other people and characters live in this house.
RULES:
You must have 1 self-insert character and can have up to 5 OC or fictional characters.
The self-insert can be different from the real you.
TBG rules apply.
Minor swears like crap, darn and hell are allowed, however.
You may have characters use their abilities, but don't abuse them.
We have unlimited money like in TBGF3, but don't overuse it.
Wait for me to accept you.
Characters must be around the age of 22 but can be slightly older or younger.
No Godmodding, Mary Sues, Metagaming, Immortality or Powerplay.
You don't have to add fandom or OC characters, but you do have to add the self-insert.
EDIT: You may also add your favorite celebrities/people. They can be part of the 5 OC or Fictional characters.

SIGN-UP:
Name:
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional:
Appearance:
Personality:
Inventory? (nothing too major):
Other:

My Sign-Up:
Name: Shpore
Self-Insert, OC or Fictional: Self-Insert
Appearance: You probably know this from my Gmod Comics, but if you don't, a blue Porygon-Z.
Personality: Kind of friendly. Likes things he can cuddle. Really, REALLY violent when angry.
Inventory: His gun
Other: None

CHARACTER LIST:
Shpore - Self-Insert - 22 - Male

We will begin at 3 players, but sign-ups are always open unless I say otherwise.

red herring

Name: Etelwulf
Self-Insert, OC or Fictional: Self Insert
Appearance: Someone from the Dead Kingdom of Oslaand, I guess
Personality: See all my previous sign ups in TBGF3 and Overnormal
Inventory? (nothing too major): a ratcheting magnetic screwdriver
Other:
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Shpore

Quote from: algmwc5Name: Etelwulf
Appearance: Someone from the Dead Kingdom of Oslaand, I guess
Personality: See all my previous sign ups in TBGF3 and Overnormal
Inventory? (nothing too major): a ratcheting magnetic screwdriver
Other:
Accepted.

SpicyMeatball

Name: Serenity (how ironic amirite)
Appearance: Short, dark brown eyes, brunette hair, slightly tanned skin, usually wearing a T-shirt and short shirts, and glasses
Personality: Extroverted, sometimes laid-back, sometimes feisty, low self esteem, judgmental
Inventory? (nothing too major): A laptop and its charger and a wireless mouse
Other: x
previously known as Floofy

Shpore

Quote from: FloofyName: Serenity (how ironic amirite)
Appearance: Short, dark brown eyes, brunette hair, slightly tanned skin, usually wearing a T-shirt and short shirts, and glasses
Personality: Extroverted, sometimes laid-back, sometimes feisty, low self esteem, judgmental
Inventory? (nothing too major): A laptop and its charger
Accepted
(I wonder if any Fictionals will be added)

TheTealWashableMarker

moi

...I think this is the one RPG where it not only welcomes, but requires a self-insert. Noice.

"The self-insert you can be different from the real you"

...It's not a self-insert then, is it? :P

reserved
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

findanegg

Name: hambone fakenamington
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: self insert
Appearance: shortish
Personality: sheepish
Inventory? (nothing too major): assorted stationery, paper
Other: his hobby is zines

Name: Cecil
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: fictional
Appearance: Not short or tall, fat or thin, has hair and eyes. also wears glasses occasionally
Personality: Creepy but not to a point where people dont wanna be friends w/ him
Inventory? (nothing too major): glasses, headphones, microphone
Other: is the host of a local radio station of a town somewhere in the desert which appears to not exist
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Shpore

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailName: hambone fakenamington
Appearance: shortish
Personality: sheepish
Inventory? (nothing too major): assorted stationery, paper
Other: his hobby is zines

Name: Cecil
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: fictional
Appearance: Not short or tall, fat or thin, has hair and eyes. also wears glasses occasionally
Personality: Creepy but not to a point where people dont wanna be friends w/ him
Inventory? (nothing too major): glasses, headphones, microphone
Other: is the host of a local radio station of a town somewhere in the desert which appears to not exist
Accepted both. We can start now.

findanegg

Cecil sets up his radio setup and begins talking about things that probably happened in a place he calls Nightvale. Neither the microphone nor headphones are connected to anything tho, and where's that weird music coming from?
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Starmeadows

Name: Smiley
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Self-Insert
Appearance: Pretty much like the scratch projects, still.
Personality: fairly fun.  And snarky.  Loves being snarky.
Inventory?: a phone thing and a lightsaber thing.

Name: Silverstream
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Fictional Character
Appearance: "Pretty glorious silver tabby"
Personality: Pretty glorious.  Thinks highly of herself.  Relatively sweet, as well.
Inventory?: nothing.  She's a cat.
Other: This is probably pre-Fire and Ice Silverstream

Name: Link
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Fictional person
Appearance: Blue tunic.  White shirt under it, cryptic crap and all.
Personality: Rarely speaks.  
Inventory: the Master Sword, five shields, and a bunch of other crap.
Other: This is link's Breath of the Wild incarnation.

Shpore

Quote from: Smiley100PName: Smiley
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Self-Insert
Appearance: Pretty much like the scratch projects, still.
Personality: fairly fun.  And snarky.  Loves being snarky.
Inventory?: a phone thing and a lightsaber thing.

Name: Silverstream
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Fictional Character
Appearance: "Pretty glorious silver tabby"
Personality: Pretty glorious.  Thinks highly of herself.  Relatively sweet, as well.
Inventory?: nothing.  She's a cat.
Other: This is probably pre-Fire and Ice Silverstream

Name: Link
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Fictional person
Appearance: Blue tunic.  White shirt under it, cryptic crap and all.
Personality: Rarely speaks.  
Inventory: the Master Sword, five shields, and a bunch of other crap.
Other: This is link's Breath of the Wild incarnation.
all accepted

SpicyMeatball

i just realized i completely overshaded the fact that they just got out of college
and serenity is 16

objecty

joining later

Quote from: Floofyi just realized i completely overshaded the fact that they just got out of college
and serenity is 16

\serenity  is a smort
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

Quote from: Floofyi just realized i completely overshaded the fact that they just got out of college
and serenity is 16
I was about to make a character that would be around middle school age
and uh
yeah

Though that's not entirely impossible, people have done it. There's also the possibility that she just didn't go to college but was smart enough to graduate high school at 16?? I mean that's possible if your birthday is after the school year ends and you skip only 1 grade, or if you skip 2 grades then it doesn't really matter when your birthday is
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

findanegg

Hambone sets out his stationery and paper and proceeds to draw a zine about a sad pie who does not want to get eaten and escapes from his bakery to go on a series of quirky and silly adventures with his friend Mr. Muffin. It is set against the backdrop of the Vietnam War, and more specifically the conflict that ensues in the United States as a result of their decision to enter it.

Shpore

Quote from: epicanna27
and serenity is 16
I was about to make a character that would be around middle school age
and uh
yeah

Though that's not entirely impossible, people have done it. There's also the possibility that she just didn't go to college but was smart enough to graduate high school at 16?? I mean that's possible if your birthday is after the school year ends and you skip only 1 grade, or if you skip 2 grades then it doesn't really matter when your birthday is
considering it's a self insert, Floofy said her IQ was around 130-140, which is pretty smart but not enough to actually graduate that early. so Floofy is not accepted unless this is changed

SpicyMeatball

Shpore

Quote from: FloofyName: Serenity (how ironic amirite)
Inventory? (nothing too major): A laptop and its charger and a wireless mouse
re-accepted

objecty

I'll add others later

Name: objecty
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: insert
Appearance: tall person with brown-ish hair and pale blue eyes. usually she's wearing some dorky shirt and sweatpants or a skirt
Personality: DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY OWN PERSONALITY?
Inventory? (nothing too major): a Microsoft laptop, headphones, and a notebook full of drawings.
Other: hi
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

Quote from: BeagelI'll add others later

Appearance: tall person with brown-ish hair and pale blue eyes. usually she's wearing some dorky shirt and sweatpants or a skirt
Inventory? (nothing too major): a Microsoft laptop, headphones, and a notebook full of drawings.
accepted, just one thing, a bit too young.

findanegg

Hambone finishes his master copy and asks if he can use the copier.

objecty

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: BeagelI'll add others later

accepted, just one thing, a bit too young.
nah

objecty breaks the fourth wall walks in
Thank you.

Shpore

Quote from: Beagelnah
what.

objecty

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: Beagelnah
what.
i could really skip ahead at least two more grades so that is a perfectly valid age
Thank you.

CellularData

Name: Data
Appearance: short, usually wears more casual clothing, in the colder part of the year she constantly wears jackets everywhere
Personality: i think you know
Inventory? (nothing too major): ...regular stuff???
Other: no
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please