News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Into The Depths

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 09, 2017, 09:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishmael

Delpha watches the others but doesn't say much. This is not the kind of activity she planned on participating in today, but I guess no good adventure is voluntary.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoCharles staggers a few steps before taking a deep breath and walking normally to Gale. He puts his hands around the rock that Gale is touching. "3. 2. 1." He quickly pulls the rock to the side.
Quote from: FaressainI decided to help, despite not being so muscular, by trying to lift smaller rocks. Maybe this would be useful.
Sadly, the rocks refuse to budge. A couple of small ones tumble down, but do nothing, leaving the blockage stuck as a giant, solid mass. The only option seems to be to go through one of the hallways in front of the group.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Charles sighs. "Well, it was worth a shot." He looks toward the three tunnels.

Fishmael

"Wait, won't someone come looking for us if we're down here long enough? Cause if so, it'd be better to stay by the entrance, wouldn't it?" Delpha suggests.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Faressain

"Well, it doesn't seem like there's any more options. Well, let's just go through first better tunnel." I suggested to remainder of groupmates, and then moved towards the middle (or second) tunnel.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Quote from: Faressain"Well, it doesn't seem like there's any more options. Well, let's just go through first better tunnel." I suggested to remainder of groupmates, and then moved towards the middle (or second) tunnel.
Trebonth can start to make out some signs on the doors as he walks down them. The one right next to him says "Custodial Closet". Probably nothing useful there.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dark

Gale attempts to open the door marked "Custodial Closet".
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Fishmael

Delpha also is interested in the contents of the custodial closet. It may have some bearing on whose... Custody they're in.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Quote from: DarkfireGale attempts to open the door marked "Custodial Closet".
Quote from: Wolfslime123Jim helps as well.
Quote from: frishyDelpha also is interested in the contents of the custodial closet. It may have some bearing on whose... Custody they're in.
It's not even locked, so you end up breaking the handle off while trying to pull it off at the same time.

Inside you find various cleaning supplies, some mops, a cart for carrying the supplies, some spray bottles, and a couple of brushes.

Fishmael

Heck yeah, first loot. Delpha takes a couple of those spray bottles and a mop.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Dark

Gale looks for any toxic cleaning supplies.

Faressain

I get a cart, it may work... for ramming.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Quote from: frishyHeck yeah, first loot. Delpha takes a couple of those spray bottles and a mop.
Quote from: FaressainI get a cart, it may work... for ramming.
None of them are nailed down or anything, so you take them with ease.

The cart rattles slightly. Perhaps it has something inside?
Quote from: DarkfireGale looks for any toxic cleaning supplies.
Gale finds a nice-sized bottle of ammonia, but no bleach to go along with it. Shame.

Dark

Gale continues down the hallway, ammonia at the ready.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DarkfireGale continues down the hallway, ammonia at the ready.
Gale doesn't see much else down the hallway. A few doors are at his sides, before a final junction, branching off left and right. Both sides look equally uninteresting, and the left one slopes downwards slightly.

Fishmael

Delpha looks in the cart. Maybe someone accidentally put a rifle in their during their janitorial job, who knows? She didn't feel like questioning this kind of thing when she was in an unfamiliar underground environment.
ouns are they/she, pleas