News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Garden Warfare

Started by Shpore, Sep 06, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

Based on PvZ Garden Warfare and Overwatch, this is a funny game about TBGers.
Quote from: StoryThe world is just barely post-apocalyptic. A small little town has been evacuated and overtaken by TBGers who have slightly altered it, for example making ramps to get on roofs of houses and adding extra rooms to buildings. Bases and territories are hard to find and you have to constantly be on the move. But the TBGers have special powers based on their creativity. They can team up, fight solo, or have a meeting. Whatever you want!
RULES:
No Godmodding/Powerplay/Mary Sue/Metagame. You should generally know what these mean. If you don't, Godmodding is being invincible/near-invincible, Powerplay is having a super OHKO power that isn't an ultimate that instantly kills someone. Mary Sue is being perfect/immortal. Metagaming is being so intelligent, you know something that you shouldn't know/break the fourth wall seriously.
Feel free to be creative. You can have attacks based on your favorite things. For example, if your favorite Pokemon was Pikachu, it would only make sense to have a thunderbolt attack (as long as it's not overpowered.)
You only get up to 5 powers. The first power is your main power. It does not have a cooldown, but is somewhat of your weakest power. For example: shooting a thunderbolt, having a small gun. The next three powers are your special powers. They all have a 2 post cooldown, so you can only use them once every three posts made by you. These can heal you or maybe do some damage (NOT OHKO DAMAGE) to your enemies, or maybe make you faster? Who knows!!! Then you have your ultimate power. This can only be used every 3 pages. This does OHKO damage, or maybe makes you invincible (but you can't damage others if this makes you invincible). Also, you can use a quick melee attack, which does tiny damage but it doesn't need to reload or whatever. For example, a punch or a kick would be a quick melee.
You can't die, but you can "faint".
Wait for me to accept you.
Self-insert only, but you can use attacks based on other characters.
This RP is not GMed.

---

Character List:
Shpore
Smiley100P
Faressain

Sign-Up Sheet:
Name: (Use your nickname/username)
Personality:
Appearance:
Main Power Name: (Like electro gun or something)
Main Power Description: (What it does)
Special Power 1 Name:
Special Power 1 Description:
Special Power 2 Name:
Special Power 2 Description:
Special Power 3 Name:
Special Power 3 Description:
Ultimate Power Name:
Ultimate Power Description:
Other:

---
Name: Shpore
Personality: He thinks he is helping everyone and making them his friends.
Appearance: A blue Porygon-Z with green eyes. Occasional blood splatters on any part of his body.
Main Power Name: Blue-FG9000
Main Power Description: Shoots blue balls of energy that do large damage (but not OHKO), but needs to charge for about half a second before the ball is fired, and movement is slowed while charging.
Special Power 1 Name: BFG Blast
Special Power 1 Description: This allows me to blast up high into the air using my gun as a jetpack.
Special Power 2 Name: Bolt Minigun
Special Power 2 Description: This allows me to take out a minigun that shoots blue crossbow bolts. A barrage is enough to kill someone but a single bolt is not. Movement is slightly slower when this is in use, and it can only be used for a limited time.
Special Power 3 Name: Drone
Special Power 3 Description: This allows me to deploy a drone to support me from the skies. It is easy to kill but is somewhat small and has a small little plasma pulse gun to attack enemies with.
Ultimate Power Name: BFG Supercharge
Ultimate Power Description: This allows my BFG to rapidly fire without charging, BFG Blast has no cooldown, but I cannot use any other powers besides my Blue-FG9000 and BFG Blast.
Other: None.

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Starmeadows

:P

Name: Smiley100P
Personality: A rather coincidentally wise and quirky fellow at once.
Appearance: A blue-and-yellow cat with brown eyes.
Main Power Name: Smol laser eyes
Main Power Description: can shoot lasers out of his eyes.  Said laser is a low-power beam which can burn but not easily kill others.
Special Power 1 Name: Twin Stars
Special Power 1 Description: a pair of tiny little stars spawn on his sides, which then shoot outward, dealing moderate damage.
Special Power 2 Name: Winged ascent
Special Power 2 Description: Smiley's wings spread out (which are literally made out of light), which allows him to fly straight up before gliding.  Can also be used in midair if he sees it vital.
Special Power 3 Name: Life Emergent
Special Power 3 Description: Allows Smiley to heal and calm himself to a reasonable extent or, at a small chance (1 in 64 maybe?), generate a green manifestation of a cat, with a gradually increasing degree of free will and the physical ability to hold itself.
Ultimate Power Name: Ascend
Ultimate Power Description: Smiley rises without his wings and cancels the gravity in a 10-yard radius around him.  This lasts for about 10 seconds, and usually causes relatively devastating effects as it would cause quite a bit of fall damage and collateral damage.
Other: I got nothing.

EDIT: made a new cat spawn four times as likely.  That's good right?

Shpore

objecty

i'll join after school
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Name: Faressain
Personality: Eager, impatient, easily bored.
Appearance: Ya know, a... Uh... A ninja as his human Form. Snivy form is actually shiny with green eyes. There may be evolutions... if you let him grow too strong.
Main Power Name: Iron Longhammer/Vine Whip
Main Power Description: Both attacks are mid-ranged. And both have somewhat great crushing potential, in exceptions of Vine Whip deals precise damage in the part of affected body, and Longhammer may be inaccurate, but may crush a little more from foe. Both also require velocity to work... And both have different formula to get it, and easy to miss.
Special Power 1 Name: Kata-raka Vertigo (human)
Special Power 1 Description: Uses katana, which is also, conveniently, Faressain's (my) weapon. Short, yet has a higher chance to strike the vitals out of their foes. It also is sharper than other katanas.
Special Power 2 Name: Shapeshift
Special Power 2 Description: It generally shapeshifts Faressain into Snivy forme or Ninja forme. Both have unique weaknesses, as Faressain is tanky (and more melee-oriented), yet slow for a ninja, and fast, yet squishy (and more magic-oriented) for Snivy.
Special Power 3 Name: Leaf Tornado (snivy)
Special Power 3 Description: A move which storms foes with many SHARP leaves... Usually, it leaves the foe also screaming... if eyes were lost by this move.
Ultimate Power Name: Leaf Sign - Royalty Sabre
Ultimate Power Description: A Z-Powered Kata-raka Vertigo. The user abuses both Human and Serperior (he evolves temporarily) psychics to leave the target... DEAD! While feinting foe by other Serperior moves, he actually falls from far up, crushing the skull of poor foe with KATANA.
Other: eh, maybe it'll be more fair if I don't use my secret character. But it isn't Pokemon, but someone from Alternate Universe.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

Shpore

I put too much work into this for nobody to join

Starmeadows

Quote from: ShporeI put too much work into this for nobody to join
Ikr

Shpore

Rekekka

Name: Rekekka
Personality: Introverted, a fan of fantasy, strategy, and bad puns. A bit more knowledgeable than strong, but makes up the lack of strength with magic and buffs.
Appearance: Short brown hair, wears dark brown leather coat with a black undershirt, black jeans and red & black shoes.
Main Power Name: Spellblade
Main Power Description: Allows you to enchant your weapon with a spell.
Special Power 1 Name: White Magic
Special Power 1 Description: Allows you to cast restorative magic (Starts off with a basic heal spell. More will be learned later on.)
Special Power 2 Name: Sing
Special Power 2 Description: Sings a song that can buff surrounding allies.
Special Power 3 Name: Black Magic
Special Power 3 Description: Allows you to cast black magic, such as elemental spells. (I'll let you decide what I start out with.)
Ultimate Power Name: Rapid Fire
Ultimate Power Description: Attacks 4 consecutive times, 8 if dual wielding. Takes in account to your buffs, debuffs, and ignores accuracy checks.
Other: The name might be Rekekka, but I am still 100% a dude. :eyes:
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Shpore

Accepted.
Just 1 more to start

Faressain

Hey, I've got a little idea.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Shpore

Faressain

If we invited Pricey. Maybe it'll work.

Faressain

Ok, I'm bumping it so my plan might work

Shpore

Shpore

Faressain

Weitwut?

Noooo! My plan failed! Plan b!

Shpore

Quote from: Shpore

Faressain

...boop

Well, you can force-start anyway, I don't mind.

Ian123asd

Name: Ian123asd
Personality: Energetic, and Creative!
Appearance: An anthropomorphic hedgehog with brown fur, chocolate eyes, somewhat short quills, a black stripe on his top quill (Similar to Ashura from Sonic 2), somewhat peach skin, a pale blue shirt, cobalt blue trousers, and cyan boots. Also wears a Golden colored band on his right wrist.
Main Power Name: Fireball
Main Power Description: A ball of fire. 'Nuff said.
Special Power 1 Name: Flamin' Spindash
Special Power 1 Description: A Spindash infused with Ian's fireball ability.
Special Power 2 Name: Chaos Wave
Special Power 2 Description: A wave of Chaos Energy. This does some damage, and can gust objects away.
Special Power 3 Name: Fire Boost
Special Power 3 Description: An attack that causes Ian to go much faster, at the same time encasing him in a fire aura which deals damage to objects.
Ultimate Power Name: Chaos Elemental
Ultimate Power Description: Ian transforms into Super, Hyper, or Dark Ian (It depends on which conditions are checked or not [Say, if Ian had all the 7 Super Emeralds, he'd become Hyper Ian if he pulled off the attack]) and creates a giant flaming wave of Chaos Energy, which, aside from severly damaging enemies, has a (rare) chance of healing allies. It wastes all of his power and ring energy, but if he still has some Rings left, he can maintain his transformation after the attack, until he runs out of them.
Other: Nope. What's the Other section even for? Sorry if this is too overpowered, I tried to put regulators on this one.
Choco ain't the only thing loco! :D

Are you a fan of Sonic The Hedgehog? Then check out my RP, Sonic Chaos Stars!

Shpore

Quote from: Ian123asdName: Ian123asd
Personality: Energetic, and Creative!
Appearance: An anthropomorphic hedgehog with brown fur, chocolate eyes, somewhat short quills, a black stripe on his top quill (Similar to Ashura from Sonic 2), somewhat peach skin, a pale blue shirt, cobalt blue trousers, and cyan boots. Also wears a Golden colored band on his right wrist.
Main Power Name: Fireball
Main Power Description: A ball of fire. 'Nuff said.
Special Power 1 Name: Flamin' Spindash
Special Power 1 Description: A Spindash infused with Ian's fireball ability.
Special Power 2 Name: Chaos Wave
Special Power 2 Description: A wave of Chaos Energy. This does some damage, and can gust objects away.
Special Power 3 Name: Fire Boost
Special Power 3 Description: An attack that causes Ian to go much faster, at the same time encasing him in a fire aura which deals damage to objects.
Ultimate Power Name: Chaos Elemental
Ultimate Power Description: Ian transforms into Super, Hyper, or Dark Ian (It depends on which conditions are checked or not [Say, if Ian had all the 7 Super Emeralds, he'd become Hyper Ian if he pulled off the attack]) and creates a giant flaming wave of Chaos Energy, which, aside from severly damaging enemies, has a (rare) chance of healing allies. It wastes all of his power and ring energy, but if he still has some Rings left, he can maintain his transformation after the attack, until he runs out of them.
Other: Nope. What's the Other section even for? Sorry if this is too overpowered, I tried to put regulators on this one.
This is accepted

Ian123asd

So, should we begin already? :)
Choco ain't the only thing loco! :D

Are you a fan of Sonic The Hedgehog? Then check out my RP, Sonic Chaos Stars!

Shpore

Eh, I guess
BEGIN!!!
You wake up on some roof of one of the suburban homes.