News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBG Family III

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 28, 2017, 07:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Quote from: algmwc5
Quote from: P-Code
Quote from: algmwc5"We just launched a bunch of refrigerant to space! AND IT'S NOT EVEN PAST THE ATMOSPHERE"

Pia looks up and sees a trail of smoke coming from the rocket.

"Oh... And what if it doesn't make it to the atmosphere?"
"Good question!"
"The refrigerant will crash land to earth, leak out, and poison everything around it!
If that's not the case, it will break the ozone layer and contribute to global warming!"
"If it explodes in the ozone layer... prepare for global warming!"
"Well, let's hope this actually works."

Tyler sits there rather quietly for a few seconds.

"Well, looks like it worked! Let's go home."

Tyler begins walking inside, seemingly completely oblivious, but actually very, very concerned.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

red herring

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: algmwc5
Quote from: P-CodePia looks up and sees a trail of smoke coming from the rocket.

"Oh... And what if it doesn't make it to the atmosphere?"
"Good question!"
"The refrigerant will crash land to earth, leak out, and poison everything around it!
If that's not the case, it will break the ozone layer and contribute to global warming!"
"If it explodes in the ozone layer... prepare for global warming!"
"Well, let's hope this actually works."

Tyler sits there rather quietly for a few seconds.

"Well, looks like it worked! Let's go home."

Tyler begins walking inside, seemingly completely oblivious, but actually very, very concerned.
Little do they know, the rocket will crash into Uranus and Neptune years later.
Back to the present, Diodriks thinks he forgot something
"I think I don't have a fan for the heat dump, you know what, let's just get a thin sheet of copper the size of the back of the fridge, some copper pipes and add heat pipes"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

P-Code

Pia goes back inside. Back in her room, she notices that who she keeps in her closet is now gone.

Uh oh.

red herring

Diodriks orders twenty-300CFM fans, a sheet of copper around 2mm thick, copper heat sinks, diamond-based thermal paste and heat pipes
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Tyler walks in the house, and heads downstairs. Hopefully there's something useful he can use in the basement.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

P-Code

Pia goes downstairs nonchalantly. Because nothing happened, no big deal, right?

Actually, Pia is trembling with fear. She thinks about how it is possible that who she kept in her closet could get her in huge trouble.

"Hey, Tyler? Diodriks? Have you, um, seen anyone outside lately? Like, someone familiar, but we don't know them, like—you know?" Oh shut up, Pia thinks to herself. She may have said too much.

Tymewalk

Quote from: P-CodePia goes downstairs nonchalantly. Because nothing happened, no big deal, right?

Actually, Pia is trembling with fear. She thinks about how it is possible that who she kept in her closet could get her in huge trouble.

"Hey, Tyler? Diodriks? Have you, um, seen anyone outside lately? Like, someone familiar, but we don't know them, like—you know?" Oh shut up, Pia thinks to herself. She may have said too much.
"No, I don't think so."

Tyler comes up from downstairs, a large box of various computer parts in hand.

"Why do you ask?" he says, adjusting the box so he can stand while carrying it easily.

P-Code

Quote from: Tymewalk"No, I don't think so."

Tyler comes up from downstairs, a large box of various computer parts in hand.

"Why do you ask?" he says, adjusting the box so he can stand while carrying it easily.

"No reason at all! I was just wondering." Pia says as she goes back to her room.

Then, Pia sees someone from the window. Pia runs to the window, and sees that who she had been hiding is outside, and had barely made it out the front door.

Pia checks that no one is looking at the front door. She then quietly tries to walk over to the front door. Meanwhile, she wonders, how on earth am I going to get her to keep quiet about this?

Tymewalk

Tyler catches a glimpse of Pia walking to the front door, although he assumes it's for nothing more than a package.

He had recently ordered some computer parts online, to go along with the ones he's hauling upstairs in this large box now. He was hoping they'd already come, so he could get to work on this project of his.

"Hey, Pia? Is there a package at the door?"

Tyler hoped Pia was just picking up the package now, as he had all the other parts ready.

Dino

Dennis carefully stepped downstairs. "I really hope that you guys aren't creating a nuclear reactor using the fridge or whatever anymore," he calls as he walks down.

P-Code

Quote from: TymewalkTyler catches a glimpse of Pia walking to the front door, although he assumes it's for nothing more than a package.

He had recently ordered some computer parts online, to go along with the ones he's hauling upstairs in this large box now. He was hoping they'd already come, so he could get to work on this project of his.

Tyler hoped Pia was just picking up the package now, as he had all the other parts ready.

"Yup!"

Pia goes outside and sees who she'd been hiding. "Надя, вернитесь!" (Nadya, return!) Pia whispers. Nadya refuses, and runs. "Вернитесь!" Pia says again in a half-whisper.

"НЕТ!!!!"

red herring

Diodriks decides to mess around with other electronics while waiting for the package to arrive
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoDennis carefully stepped downstairs. "I really hope that you guys aren't creating a nuclear reactor using the fridge or whatever anymore," he calls as he walks down.
"No, but now that you mention it, uranium seems easy enough to get..."

Tyler walks upstairs, and sets the box down in his room.

"Good. Now to go get my tools," he says, going downstairs (obviously) to get his tools.
Quote from: P-Code
Quote from: TymewalkTyler catches a glimpse of Pia walking to the front door, although he assumes it's for nothing more than a package.

"Yup!"

Pia goes outside and sees who she'd been hiding. "Надя, вернитесь!" (Nadya, return!) Pia whispers. Nadya refuses, and runs. "Вернитесь!" Pia says again in a half-whisper.

"НЕТ!!!!"
Tyler looks outside, trying to see how big the box was. He stepped closer to the door as the commotion went on outside.

"Pia? What's going on? Is there someone at the door?"

red herring

Diodriks thought it was his package, but it turns out to be something else
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Shpore

P-Code

Quote from: TymewalkTyler looks outside, trying to see how big the box was. He stepped closer to the door as the commotion went on outside.

"Pia? What's going on? Is there someone at the door?"

"Everything's fine! I'm getting the package!"

Nadya makes a run for it. Pia decides to go after her. Probably not the best choice.

"ВЕРНИТЕСЬ!!!"

Tymewalk

Tyler looked over at Pia running as fast as she could out onto the lawn.

"Pia, it doesn't look like you're getting the package, unless you're chasing after the mailman."

Shpore

Andy walked downstairs
(I might add someone new, Idk)

P-Code

Pia keeps running after Nadya as Nadya sprints to the nearest airport. Pia is gasping to keep up, but she keeps going anyways.

Nadya tries to decipher the airport signs as quickly as possible. She asks the nearest airport staff member "Plane ticket! Where buy?" The staff member directs Nadya to the right place.

Darn it! Airport staff are around, Pia thinks. This is going to be hard.

Pia goes to buy a plane ticket to Simferopol. Hopefully Nadya is going there, and not Kiev.

red herring

Diodriks looks confused.
"Where the echk is my package?"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Tyler stands behind Pia, arms crossed.

"Pia, why is the package in the airport?"

He wasn't entirely sure how Pia managed to get here. He wasn't even sure how he managed to get here. But here they were, standing in the middle of an airport.

P-Code

"The package is in Ukraine! No tyme to talk."

As soon as Pia bought the plane ticket, she sees Nadya going to catch her flight. She follows Nadya as inconspicuously as possible.

red herring

"What the...."
"Fine, I'll go to Ukraine"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

CellularData

Name: taylor
Role: child
Appearance: kind of short. needs a haircut.
Notes: has absolutely NO idea what the heck is going on
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

Quote from: epicanna27Name: taylor
Role: child
Appearance: kind of short. needs a haircut.
Notes: has absolutely NO idea what the heck is going on
Accepted. If you want you can start on the plane to Ukraine, or you can start back at the house.