News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Time Walkers - The Ages

Started by Faressain, Sep 02, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Lore:

"Welcome to the Genevan Testing Facility! We're now testing the first ever time-machine! Learn history with your eyes!" You have seen on one of the billboards. When you entered, you paid 500 euro on the ticket to Geneva, then addional 250 euro for entry pass, with only the items you're allowed to bring. However, when you and few strangers entered it, it malfunctioned - aka ceased to function correctly, and decided to teleport itself with you all instead of showing you the things. It was year 2017 when it happened, but now... You haven't got any clue as to how, what and where you are doing here. You just don't know!

Rules:

0. Site rules apply here too.
1. Keep in mind it's a d20 GMed RPG, with complex skill system. This is to avoid godmodding and ensure quality of this game, while also trying to be as fair as possible.
a) Only combat, crafting and search requires dice. Anything else doesn't use it.
2. The advacement era is varied, depending on the age and space you are.
3. Just in case, you're only allowed to bring non-sharp and not-explosive pocket items (shortly - not-weapons) with you.
4. Maximum of 3 people per person, and 1 of these must be main character.
5. There's different way to avoid damage/attacks.
6. You technically can't understand others except your group... That's because of language differences.
7. No Powerplaying, metagaming or cursing excessivelly.
8. Your inventory space isn't infinite!
9. Stay in character!
10. Feel free to join when it doesn't affect the plot much.
11. Classes don't exist, but you may pick up experience on your weapons... or render them unusable for you.

Sign-up sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Country of origin:
Other:
Items:

Group inventory:

N/A currently.

Current age: Prehistory.

List of Characters:
Quote from: TymewalkName: Tyler Michael Walker
Appearance: A boy, wearing a blue hat with a stripe on it.
Personality: Cheerful and energetic.
Country of origin: United States
Other: Interested in linguistics, doesn't do much except give him something to fanboy over though.
Items: Small journal, pen, pocket watch
Quote from: alexphanName: Jack Presnote
Appearance: A stickman boy with spiky, red hair.
Personality: Boastful and somewhat reckless. Otherwise a very tactical and ambitious person.
Other: He really likes to play video games and movies. Especially sci-fi ones.
Items: Empty Composition Notebook, Nintendo DS, Mysterious green shard (his personal treasure)

Ages:

Age 1: Prehistory: You're here.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

I just have to join this one, don't I? XD

Name: Tyler Michael Walker
Appearance: A boy, wearing a blue hat with a stripe on it.
Personality: Cheerful and energetic.
Other: Interested in linguistics, doesn't do much except give him something to fanboy over though. :P
Items: Small journal, pen, pocket watch, Bag of Infinite Holding
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

Accepted... I'm waiting for more to join.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Alex The JPEG

Name: Jack Presnote
Personality: Boastful and somewhat reckless. Otherwise a very tactical and ambitious person.
Items: Empty Composition Notebook, Nintendo DS, Mysterious green shard (his personal treasure)
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

Quote from: alexphanName: Jack Presnote

Hm, seems like it may be a glass shard... Accepted.

Faressain

I'm not letting it fail before it starts! BUMP CARD - BUMPICITY!

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CellularData

Quote from: Wolfslime123You mean TYME Walkers :P
You mean TYMEWALKers
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Wolfslime123

Can't believe Tyme didn't make that pun yet.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

...seriously? We have only 2 players... I'd start now, but it might be not enough.

Faressain

Ok, seriously for now, 24(or 25) hours and we start.

Faressain

Crap, seems like I can't muster more players than you two. We'll start anyway (rip me)

Chapter 1: Prehistory.

Time: Around 6700-6300 BC.

So, that is where did Tyler and Jack end. The forest... But, it seems like it was one of the giant forests those two would know from fairy tales and history ones... But it's real. So, the case might be true. That the time machine malfunctioned.

* You can move anywhere.
* You can search for something.

By the way, you can try to lift the time machine up.

Tymewalk

Tyler carefully looks around for any sort of danger. Seeing nothing of the sort, he steps out of the time machine, and begins examining some nearby bushes.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

I'll revive it. I don't know why nothing is happening.