Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 23 (Shadows Beneath the Light.) (Page 267) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#6651 2017-Aug-13  10:26:36

Darkfire
TBGer

Re: Cornwell Quest - Chapter 23 (Shadows Beneath the Light.)

"You can tell the others that there is a monster we have to deal with, and for Elimine's sake stop making noise." Fen replies.

Last edited by Darkfire (2017-Aug-13  10:26:54)

#6652 2017-Aug-13  10:28:35

frishy
TBGer
Website

"Right." He says, continuing back out of the center hall to rejoin the other group. As soon as he gets a horse he can keep he's leaving these weirdos.

Who, me? No, I haven't been here the whole time...
[ Please join Lightway Bluff, I am low key desperate but don't tell anyone. ]
I've been doing   s t u f f   in my spare time.

#6653 2017-Aug-13  10:29:24

Darkfire
TBGer

Fen looks at Priscilla.

#6654 2017-Aug-13  10:29:59

RekekkaTheFabulous
TBG Moderator
Website

"I am staying." Priscilla says, "Not until I find Raven for sure."

I am just a birb whom enjoys Smash Bros Melee, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Roleplaying, and Memes.
"But what really happened that day?"
Like mystery and adventure? Try Cornwell Quest!

#6655 2017-Aug-13  10:30:37

Darkfire
TBGer

Fen looks at Priscilla, saying nothing.

#6656 2017-Aug-13  10:32:09

RekekkaTheFabulous
TBG Moderator
Website

Priscilla does the same.

frishy wrote:

"Right." He says, continuing back out of the center hall to rejoin the other group. As soon as he gets a horse he can keep he's leaving these weirdos.

Bipoat heads back to the other group, whom are getting ready to go to the forked paths.

"Ah, Bipoat, you are back." Eliwood says, "What information have you brought?"

I am just a birb whom enjoys Smash Bros Melee, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Roleplaying, and Memes.

#6657 2017-Aug-13  10:33:17

Darkfire
TBGer

"Fine," Fen growls. "Just stay here and don't make any noise." He turns away, muttering about idiot nobles as he stalks back towards Raven.

#6658 2017-Aug-13  10:34:21

frishy
TBGer
Website

"Uh, they said there's some monster down there. And some raven or something, too?" He says, recounting from the best of his ability.

#6659 2017-Aug-13  10:35:57

RekekkaTheFabulous
TBG Moderator
Website

"Oh, I see." Eliwood turns to Azuke, "What do you suggest we do?"

Darkfire wrote:

"Fine," Fen growls. "Just stay here and don't make any noise." He turns away, muttering about idiot nobles as he stalks back towards Raven.

Fenroch heads back towards where Raven is.

"And? What's up?" He whispered.

#6660 2017-Aug-13  10:37:56

Darkfire
TBGer

"Just a couple of elephants." Fen mutters. "Anyway. There's some sort of three-headed dog blocking the tunnel up ahead."

#6661 2017-Aug-13  10:41:08

Tezuka Yamikami
TBGer

"Well, one group go to the right, and one group to the left." Azuke continues. "And if possible, put 2-3 people here in case we got pursuited and enemy attacks from where we entered. That way, those two could run to the groups and warn them."

The Tezuka. #KiritoIncarnatedConfirmedHellYea

#6662 2017-Aug-13  10:44:40

frishy
TBGer
Website

"Well, it sounds like whatever is down there might be a bit much for the two... or, uh, three people down there to take by themselves with some manner of safety. I say we take down whatever's that way as a group first before covering the other two paths. Again, we keep strength in numbers." Bipoat says. "Well, that's the idea, at least."

#6663 2017-Aug-13  10:45:23

ChildGamer
TBGer
Website

Jasmine stays put.

Jason elects to go with whatever group needs a swordsman.

A number of Internets. Dare you add one more?
Reminder that Therient is needed from: Faressain
Look right.     Look down.   Look down.    Look left.
Look right.     Look right.     Look left.    Look left.
Look right.     Look up.       Look up.    Look left.

#6664 2017-Aug-13  11:03:54

RekekkaTheFabulous
TBG Moderator
Website

frishy wrote:

"Well, it sounds like whatever is down there might be a bit much for the two... or, uh, three people down there to take by themselves with some manner of safety. I say we take down whatever's that way as a group first before covering the other two paths. Again, we keep strength in numbers." Bipoat says. "Well, that's the idea, at least."

"That would be best, but who could we send down there?"

"I'll go!" Rebecca quickly says, "I might be able to help down towards the center."

Darkfire wrote:

"Just a couple of elephants." Fen mutters. "Anyway. There's some sort of three-headed dog blocking the tunnel up ahead."

"Any ideas on how to take it down without getting ourselves killed?" Raven asked.

#6665 2017-Aug-13  11:04:52

Darkfire
TBGer

"You go right, I go left. We keep quiet until we're close enough to surprise it. Sound good?" Fen replies.

#6666 2017-Aug-13  11:10:01

frishy
TBGer
Website

"And... I could go so we have someone ranged with us?" Bipoat says. "I don't know, just throwing out ideas."

#6667 2017-Aug-13  11:23:54

Tezuka Yamikami
TBGer

"Sounds fair to me." Azuke said. "Although the enemy might have spied on us, and will not attack unless we have moved out. I suggest that we could either send the three, each with the group. Make sure they are near the center where we are while they are still close to their group. Then, they might spot the enemy, and potentially warn the groups, so the enemy wouldn't expect themselves being rushed out. Or we could also stick to the 'three groups, no guards' plan."

#6668 2017-Aug-13  17:15:23

RekekkaTheFabulous
TBG Moderator
Website

Darkfire wrote:

"You go right, I go left. We keep quiet until we're close enough to surprise it. Sound good?" Fen replies.

Raven nods. He begins to head towards the right side of the room, while Fenroch heads towards the left. It looks like the beast fell asleep near the statue. If they want to strike now, now is their chance!

frishy wrote:

"And... I could go so we have someone ranged with us?" Bipoat says. "I don't know, just throwing out ideas."

Tezuka Yamikami wrote:

"Sounds fair to me." Azuke said. "Although the enemy might have spied on us, and will not attack unless we have moved out. I suggest that we could either send the three, each with the group. Make sure they are near the center where we are while they are still close to their group. Then, they might spot the enemy, and potentially warn the groups, so the enemy wouldn't expect themselves being rushed out. Or we could also stick to the 'three groups, no guards' plan."

"Let's leave a few guards." Hector says, "Markus, Asmund, and Mellisah should be good enough. Also, let's focus more on the other paths, I think four people is enough."

"Well, that leaves you Hector, Jason, Nora, Jasmine, Lyn, Bipoat, Nino, Altalos, Valaran, and our new friend." Eliwood says.

Last edited by RekekkaTheFabulous (2017-Aug-13  17:24:14)

#6669 2017-Aug-13  17:21:01

Tezuka Yamikami
TBGer

"Hmm...How about this. Me, Azuke, Altaos and Valaran on the right?" Nora suggested. "Then the rest could go to the left."

#6670 2017-Aug-13  17:50:09

Darkfire
TBGer

Fen quietly approaches the beast. He prepares his knives, waiting until Raven is in position before striking the throat with both at the same time. If the beast looks like it might awaken before Raven gets there, he does not wait.

#6671 2017-Aug-13  17:59:08

RekekkaTheFabulous
TBG Moderator
Website

Darkfire wrote:

Fen quietly approaches the beast. He prepares his knives, waiting until Raven is in position before striking the throat with both at the same time. If the beast looks like it might awaken before Raven gets there, he does not wait.

With both Raven and Fenroch in position, they are set off to strike at the beast.

"...Raven? Fenroch?"

...this noise quickly awoke the beast and sent chills down the duo's spine. They look over towards the noise It's Rebecca, Priscilla following behind.The beast, angered by the rude awakening, lets out a startling noise, and begins to charge at the duo entering the room.

>Strife!

Tezuka Yamikami wrote:

"Hmm...How about this. Me, Azuke, Altaos and Valaran on the right?" Nora suggested. "Then the rest could go to the left."

"sounds like a plan." Eliwood says, See you back here later?"

#6672 2017-Aug-13  18:00:58

Darkfire
TBGer

"..." Fen scowls deeply. "Idiots. All of you. This entire party is a bunch of suicidal idiots."

While the beast is focused on the pair, Fen opens the nearest chest.

#6673 2017-Aug-13  19:30:22

Tezuka Yamikami
TBGer

"Yeah, that'll do. Guess it's time to head out." Nora said, moving towards the right entrance. Azuke also moves out the same direction.

#6674 2017-Aug-14  05:44:03

frishy
TBGer
Website

Bipoat says nothing and continues towards the left.

#6675 2017-Aug-14  05:54:35

RekekkaTheFabulous
TBG Moderator
Website

Tezuka Yamikami wrote:

"Yeah, that'll do. Guess it's time to head out." Nora said, moving towards the right entrance. Azuke also moves out the same direction.

The two groups of people begin to head down towards the other 2 paths.

Center: Rebecca, Priscilla, Fenroch, Raven
Left: Azuke, Altalos, Nora, Valaran, Bipoat
Right: Jason, Jasmine, Eliwood, Lyn, Hector

Left Path
The group arrives at a hexagonal room, many bookshelves lining across the room. A small, empty bookshelf lies near the wall, and the room is dimly lit by a lamp producing a magical light.

Right Path
The group walks into a square room with a gemstone that shifts colors from green to brown, standing  on a pedestal. It is producing a faint light, catching the attention of the group.

Center Path
Fenroch goes toward the first chest and opens it. He finds two iron daggers in the chest, one with a black crystal on it's pommel, and the other with a white orb on it's pommel. The black crystal occasionally shifts to a darker purple color before going back to it's blackened color, while the while orb occasionally glitters an assortment of colors.

Rebecca fires an arrow towards the beast.

Rebecca: 20+3 (Weapon Effective)
Gwylgi: 15

The beast leaped into the air and opened it's many jaws to strike at Rebecca, but she quickly assessed the situation and aimed towards the beast's mouth.The arrow pierced through the beast's body, hitting a vital spot of the beast, and it immediately collapsed onto the floor.

"Well.... that was eventful." Rebecca says. She then quickly catches notice of Fenroch near the chest.

"Oh, Fenroch!" Rebecca says, "Glad I found you!"

Last edited by RekekkaTheFabulous (2017-Aug-14  06:03:33)

Board footer