News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rainbows (111 made, post to contribute!)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Jun 19, 2016, 10:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJedi224

Yello

Prince

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

SpicyMeatball

SpicyMeatball

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SpicyMeatball

Alex The JPEG

Either the yellow and orange above are switched, or I'm colorblind :P

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

🌱

Flowermanvista

Quote from: alexphanEither the yellow and orange above are switched, or I'm colorblind :P

Well, I thought it looked like orange. Do you want us to switch? (BTW, I have normal color vision)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Alex The JPEG

nah, it's fine

Also sorry I am not updating this, the 'edit post' does not work for some reason :/

EDIT: After using a color tool, there's more 'yellow' in the former post than the latter, so I will switch them.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Alex The JPEG

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 22 more seconds, then try posting again.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Flowermanvista

plot twist: you try to edit the first post, and it seems to work but when you try to save it it says "error:post too long. please shorten post and try again."
good morning, SMF!

SpicyMeatball

I suppose I'm never gonna get to post a purple rip

redgreenandblue

🌱

SpicyMeatball

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

SuperJedi224

SpicyMeatball

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

SuperJedi224

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100