News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

One Thousand Blank White Cards- Stockpile

Started by findanegg, Jun 06, 2017, 10:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

Welcome to the stockpile for One Thousand Blank White Cards! We found an infinite blank card generator a while back and instead of using it as a sustainable source of energy or for anything else really, we decided to devote it to producing cards for an obscure card game on the internet!
Form for submitting cards:
Quote from: formName:
Image:
Effect:
Stockpile of cards:
None
Cards in play:
Quote from: formName: Instant ramen! (001)
Image:
Effect: Saves time; play another turn
In hand of: YFYIJ
Quote from: formName: ascii sword! (002)
Image: ()==[:::::::::::::>
Effect: you are hurt by the sword! -500 pts
Quote from: formName: parks and rec meme (003)
Image:
Effect: awesome! +300
in hand of: YFYIJ
Quote from: formName: sad walrus (004)
Image:
Effect:sad! -200 points
in hand of: YFYIJ
Quote from: formName: fidget spinner (005)
Image:
Effect:cringe! -500 pts
Quote from: BeagelName: thanks a lot YFYIJ (006)
Image:
Effect: YOU MUST PRETEND TO EAT A CHEESBURGER TO DRAW A CARD AND GET 600 POINTS
In hand of: Beagle
(more coming soon)
Quote from: BeagelName: MUAHEHAHAH (007)
Image:
Effect: take someone else's card from play and put it in your hand.
In hand of: Beagel
Quote from: Smiley100PName: FLOURITE MY BAB (008)
Image:
Effect: GLORIOUS SHIP +700 POINTS
In hand of: Smiley
Quote from: BeagelName: TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD (009)
Image:
Effect: Draw a card. Everyone else gets 100 points.
In hand of: Beagel
Quote from: FaressainName: WOLOLO! (010)

Image:

Effects: If negative card is used, gain positive effect. Only usable once.
In hand of: Faressain
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

Name: thanks a lot YFYIJ
Image:
Effect: YOU MUST PRETEND TO EAT A CHEESBURGER TO DRAW A CARD AND GET 600 POINTS
(more coming soon)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

Name: MUAHEHAHAH
Image:
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Name: FLOURITE MY BAB
Image:

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelName: MUAHEHAHAH
Image:
3 blank cards left.
Quote from: Smiley100PName: FLOURITE MY BAB
Image:
4 blank cards left.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

Name: TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD
Image:
Thank you.

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelName: TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD
Image:
2 blank cards left

Faressain

Name: WOLOLO!

Image:

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

findanegg

Quote from: FaressainName: WOLOLO!

Image:

4 blank cards left

Starmeadows

Name: RPS-101
Image:
Effect: Flip a coin.  If heads, gain 101 points for the glory of complexity.  If tails, lose 101 points for the confusion of complexity.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Name: Get Creative
Image:
Effect: Rewrite a card that only increases/decreases a certain player's points by a fixed amount.  

Name: TGORADASWH++
Image:
Effect: Roll 10d30, then consult the TGORADASWH++ thread to calculate how many points you get.

Name: Card Stealer
Image:
Effect: Roll 1d6 and take that many cards from the deck.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18