News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Keep This Website Alive!

Started by jji7skyline, Jul 14, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Beagelwhat does 'fify' mean
It's FTFY and it means Fixed That For You
🌱

objecty

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: Beagelthe first one was the best one, no contest
I agree, the other ones are so cringey I died.
FTFY (TY RGB)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

joefarebrother

Quote from: BeagelI believe that all of you mean that the middle font comic sans was the best one
FTFY
FTFY
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

objecty

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: Beagelthe first one was the best one, no contest
I agree, the other ones are so cringey I died.
FTFY (TY RGB)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

the2000

Quote from: jji10dinoHonestly, my suggestion for merchandise would be to modernise the TBGs logo (and stop it from looking like something from 2005 Google) and then stick the logo on some t-shirts.
Hey guys... Anyone interesting in me cleaning up my old TBG logo idea?
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Dino

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: jji10dinoHonestly, my suggestion for merchandise would be to modernise the TBGs logo (and stop it from looking like something from 2005 Google) and then stick the logo on some t-shirts.
Hey guys... Anyone interesting in me cleaning up my old TBG logo idea?
Yeah, you might as well give us your best effort; that's what others have done.

the2000

I made a whole new logo instead
-I tried to make it modern, which is a style I don't really like, but R◻blox and Google both did it, so here it is)
-Apparently chat loves it a bit
-It looks the best on black backgrounds but can work with a lot of colors
-It uses transparency wisely (on a background, the letters are the color of the background)
-You're probably skipping these and just clicking the image (that is very rude)
-OMG 3DER THAN SONIC 3D BLAST 10/10
-I've considered what's been said in this thread ("we need a logo that catches people attention" and "looks 2017," so here's my take)
-It doesn't like really like look like the like Google logo like, like at all and I like, like it, like, you know what I mean it like?

http://i.cubeupload.com/qOXg0m.png
It's a bit rough around the edges, but better then the current one imo

Shpore

Quote from: the2000I made a whole new logo instead
-I tried to make it modern, which is a style I don't really like, but R◻blox and Google both did it, so here it is)
-It uses transparency wisely (on a background, the letters are the color of the background)
-I've considered what's been said in this thread ("we need a logo that catches people attention" and "looks 2017," so here's my take)
-It doesn't like really like look like the like Google logo like, like at all and I like, like it, like, you know what I mean it like?

It looks good

CellularData

yess

edit: beagel DONT ftfy this as yos

....you're going to do that now arent you?
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

the2000

Quote from: Shpore

It looks good
thnk

Dino

It's better than the current one but not sure, it just feels like something is missing or wrong... maybe I just don't like the style, similar to how I don't like the new ROBLOX logo...

manosysltia

whoa i didn't know this site still existed

** no this doesn't mean i'm coming back, just visiting for a few minutes **
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

CellularData

Quote from: manosysltiawhoa i didn't know this site still existed

o hey

Dino

Aww. Any chance I could convince you? :P

awesome-llama

Graphic design? I got this.

(Once i get back to my computer)

BaconAndEggs1

Here's how it looks on the page (usin' Inspect Element):

I personally quite like it. A polished version of this would look good in place of the current logo I reckon.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Dino

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1

Here's how it looks on the page (usin' Inspect Element):

I personally quite like it. A polished version of this would look good in place of the current logo I reckon.
It actually looks decent but the problem is that it doesn't match the rest of the website. The font, the colours, they don't really work. If this logo was actually used, the entire website would have to be changed which has been dismissed as a possibility by skyline.

manosysltia

Quote from: jji10dino

not in the next few years or so. my parents think the tbgs are a waste of time
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: manosysltia
Quote from: jji10dino

not in the next few years or so. my parents think the tbgs are a waste of time
same here.  just do it anyway
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Treehee

Quote from: WordweaverHere are some more fonts, for those of you who didn't like the one I used in the previous image. Tell me which ones you like/don't like, and feel free to suggest ones of your own- changing it is actually really easy, as long as I can get my hands on the font.

The old one is at the top, just for reference.

http://i.imgur.com/khFfIqw.png
I like the 3rd one.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Treehee

Sadly my pc isn't powerful enough to mine, and I'm currently saving up for a better one, so no direct donations from me :/

I think a shirt of the logo would probably be the most effective, but I feel we really don't have enough active members for any merch to be effective at making money.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

CellularData

Quote from: sanjayrajAwwww buddy
hey there

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18