News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Chronicles of Pokémon - Ended (Commentary only)

Started by Faressain, Sep 29, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Beagelno fares

rotom and jade are gonna kill everyone (AGAIN) and then we'll have another floofy!
... that was the plan, anyway.
yis we need an epic battle
at least one of my characters will die
not trey tho cos apparently he's immortal
jk
previously known as Floofy

Faressain

But I won't revive most of characters anymore, but Agnes, but there might be a ghost-carnation of her. And why not just having a past Fares Fire pack fight too?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SpicyMeatball

oooo and the lycanroc pack
the pack with their eyes on defeating chase
and reVIVE STAGNES
and- oh! one/some of my characters can be hypnotized by the villains or something!
*COUGHHHHH* CHASE'S MEMORIES OF THE PAST
but ya it would be nice if it was someone besides Chase.
AND WE SHALL REVIVE THE ARM-
*gets shot*
OH AND...........AND............
uh
OH RIGHT LETS HAVE THIS BE AN EPIC BATTLE
it'll surely be a challenge
and at least one of my characters will surely die
AND-
*gets muted by the mods*

sorry here's a more sane version of that post

oooo and the lycanroc pack
the pack with their eyes on defeating chase
and yes, let's revive the important characters!
and- oh! one/some of my characters can be hypnotized by the villains or something!
*cough* chase, remember your past?
but ya it would be nice if it was someone besides Chase.
let's revive the army-
*gets shot*

OH AND...........AND............
uh
this battle better be memorable
it'll surely be a challenge
and at least one of my characters will surely die

objecty

jade asked rotom what they were going to do now
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

What the <squeak>? Where did Sylna go!?

The lack of something created a small black hole.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

we all remember what happened so it's FIIINE
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

No it is not
I wrote this monologue that I was proud of and I was waiting for a reply

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

ANyways!  The monologue never really happened now!

Sylna still, however, came up to Orion.

SpicyMeatball

Shpore

"So remember that friend I told you about?"

objecty

Thank you.

DownsGameClub

Shpore

SpicyMeatball

"Say, how much longer do you think we'll be in the spirit world?"
"Probably a while. I haven't seen or heard about Rotom in ages."

Faressain

"I hope they won't do any blunders with healing me, otherwise, I would land here for a short time!"

TheTealWashableMarker

After a while, Mieko had thought of a plan.

"(I'll meet you there. Bye.)"

She switched off the call. She thought of going without Trebonth, seeing as she didn't really need him, but something in her was telling her to take him. So, she waled out from under the table, happy to see that the impostor was gone, and called Trebonth.

"(TREBONTH! Where are you?!)"
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

I heard Mieko, but decided to still hide somewhere.

TheTealWashableMarker

(Should I change Mieko's age because I'm kind of starting to ship them)

"(...Trebonth?)"

Faressain

(Maybe)

I decided to change location of my hiding, unaware of anything.

TheTealWashableMarker

Mieko saw Trebpnth quickly moving.

"(HEY! Come here!)" She ran after him.

Faressain

Whaaaa!? I ran, but that was no match for Mieko, when she outspeed me... "Uh... You caught me."

DownsGameClub

"Oh...  all right then" after the phone hung up.

He went inside the main lobby.

TheTealWashableMarker

"(What are you even doing?! Anyways, I know someone who can help us get used to being Pokémon. Wanna come with me? I need an answer fast.)"