News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Glory and Hope: PKMN/FKMN (Chapter 1: Greetings...Friendly Greetings)

Started by SpicyMeatball, Jul 20, 2017, 11:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Steve, meanwhile, was taking a smol lil walk in the forest.

Yeroc8

Faressain

She was in severe state, fainted, as well as water on her being electric.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Yeroc8

Aquarius knew she had to get Talessa back to everyone else, but how with all that electricity?

Faressain

Maybe she could use some isolation material to hold Talessa and maybe bring her to safe location until she's dry enough... Or making something to protect Talessa from rain.

---

Agnes finally found a shelter. "Gonna tell everyone."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Yeroc8

Quote from: Faressainhe
she

Aquarius used some rain water to make a dome over Talessa.

TheTealWashableMarker

Of course, all Mieko heard was, well, gibberish.

[color=#purple]"Oh god...Not you too..."[/color]

Her hand suddenly began to change shape, and became softer...Mieko looked down, and there, instead of her hand, was an Eevee's paw.

"[color=#purple]"Wait...what?! Not me too!"[/color]
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

It somewhat worked? Maybe Talessa won't die, and then when she gets dry enough, Aquarius could get her into safe place?

---

Uh, I was confused. Wait, aaaaa! Did that human's hand change into Eevee's? I raised my head... I realized, by the shape of body and... tail...? What!? Oh my, oh my! Am I Snivy!? What I'm gonna do? I got up... Well, partially, because then I fell on fours... But that was weirdly natural to me.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

TheTealWashableMarker

TheTealWashableMarker

Mieko's ears disappeared and two eevee ears sprouted from the top of her head...

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

DownsGameClub

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: DownsGameClubWait, was my application sent in yet?
the role sheet? ya i accepted it
previously known as Floofy

Faressain

I felt a weird feeling that I should jump at Mieko...Hm, but how? I jumped at her anyway.

DownsGameClub

I (Derek) wakes up to another morning.  I get ready as usual, then I realize...  I woke up mid day...  Again...

"AAAGGGHHH I hate my sleep schedule."

I decide to make some dumplings, and opens the windows despite the fact that it's pouring heavily and some water comes in.  I do my usual recipe and boil them.  The scent of food wafts out of my house.

TheTealWashableMarker

Faressain

W-whoa! Even if I'm just a... Snivy, aka... uh, reptile-like... creature? Anyway, I could notice that the human was becoming... fully Eevee?

TheTealWashableMarker

Okay, now I should probably actually post an image...But uh...I have to post because Fares is online and wanting to rp so

Mieko awoke on the floor with another Pokémon covering her body. She tried to push it off, but her attempt was futile as she now only had a small paw.

Faressain

What?  Uh, I jumped off her, noticing she changed. "Uh, are you... an Eevee? But I think I haven't heard your name yet."

TheTealWashableMarker

Mieko said nothing. She couldn't even remember her own name.

Faressain

"What!? You forgot anything? Uh, I'm... uh..."

...crap. I think I forgot my own name, too.

TheTealWashableMarker

Mieko couldn't help but laugh a little. Some things were coming back to her...Her name started with M or E, or somethig like that...

Faressain

Uh... I think my name started with T... or J... Or something...

---

Then Agnes was back. "Hey, everyone, I found a shelter!"