News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Once-Hungry Games

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 13, 2016, 05:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

I sigh, and get up if I'm not currently standing.
"I don't care how you feel, to be honest. It's been very much up and down, but I know when this is all over, it'll be us holding hands.
And where does that leave me?
I ignore Jason, and continue talking, "But I still respect your opinion enough to listen, and I don't think either of you is Lesbian. I won't let having her be a giant 'screw you, Thyme/Trendy' because I want her to be happy more than I want me to be happy."

I walk away, leaving Jason with a moral crisis.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Well, Thyme followed.
"You don't know that.
And, also, just saying, you're definitely right that I'm not a lesbian... SCREW YOU I'M PAN BYE"
She ran off back to the group because she was annoyed at CG.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

I observe whatever the heck is going on with the group.

[under construction]

;

objecty

"...
... I need to find a calendar..."
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Mary Sue turns to Thyme and CG.

"Enough, the both of you! Get in the elevator, we've got to get the heck out of here."
"I hate to agree with her, but she's right. We don't have any time to waste."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

"I know... I still want to find a calendar, though."
Thank you.

Karanrimé

I get in the elevator, and ditch Thyme like that one time I accidentally ditched that disabled kid with an elevator let Thyme in before setting the elevator down.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

Brandt rushes everyone in when he sees a figure run towards somewhere. Didn't get a good look at it though.

---

Taking an elevator when there is a fire is a stupid idea. Jusqua thought to himself. He begins to look for some stairs to climb down or up.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

objecty

Quote from: coolman2443Brandt rushes everyone in when he sees a figure run towards somewhere. Didn't get a good look at it though.

---

Taking an elevator when there is a fire is a stupid idea. Jusqua thought to himself. He begins to look for some stairs to climb down or up.
THAT WAS OUR PLAN BEFORE WHY DID WE GIVE UP ON THAT...
Thank you.

Dino

Wow, these guys sure are chatty. Kal thinks, frowning as he can't find any more delicious ceiling bread.

Karanrimé

I wait for the elevator to go down, while bumping this topic up.

You know what'd be-
Shut it.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: coolman2443Brandt rushes everyone in when he sees a figure run towards somewhere. Didn't get a good look at it though.

---

"Well, the stairs kinda... crumbled."
"Crumbled? That's an understatement. The entire floor caved in, two levels down."
Quote from: jji10dinoWow, these guys sure are chatty. Kal thinks, frowning as he can't find any more delicious ceiling bread.
There does appear to be a little bit of bread in the elevator wall, though.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerI wait for the elevator to go down, while bumping this topic up.

You know what'd be-
Shut it.
The doors half-shut, jammed due to the recent failure, and the elevator begins going down.

The group backs away from the gaping hole that is the door in the elevator, paranoid about falling into the shaft.

(Also, 6,000 posts, woohoo! Thanks to everyone on the site for being awesome :D)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

Quote from: Tymewalk(Also, 6,000 posts, woohoo! Thanks to everyone on the site for being awesome :D)
I have more posts than a mod, lol

"So did the wall right next to the elevator, it could fall apart any minute now.
Ugh. Whatever, let's just go."
Thank you.

Dino

Kal quickly dives from his hiding place to the elevator wall to eat the bread there too.

Rekekka

Jusqua notices the elevator going down, and begins to look for the ladder. If he can't use the stairs, at least he can use the ladder.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Tymewalk(Also, 6,000 posts, woohoo! Thanks to everyone on the site for being awesome :D)
I have more posts than a mod, lol
Even though I registered several months before you... :lol:
Quote from: jji10dinoKal quickly dives from his hiding place to the elevator wall to eat the bread there too.
Delicious wall bread. Mmm.

Trendy backs away from the weird guy who just suddenly started eating bread stuck in an elevator wall.

This team's ended up in a weird place, she thinks to herself.
Quote from: coolman2443Jusqua notices the elevator going down, and begins to look for the ladder. If he can't use the stairs, at least he can use the ladder.
There's a maintenance ladder leading down the shaft, although the elevator's rather slow. You could probably jump from here.

The elevator will reach ground floor in 2 more turns.

objecty

"I
want
to
find
a
calendar
because
I
want
to
know
how
long
we've
been
stuck
in
here"
Thank you.

Rekekka

However, due to the fire, the wire holding the elevator can snap at any second. Jusqua continues to use the ladder.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

"Get in the sides of the elevator.
If it's an ambush, we need to be hidden as well"

[under construction]

;

Dino

Kal stops eating and stares at the strange person in front of him.

Karanrimé

"Sorry. Dual-personality disorder. Caused by the fact that a werewolf's spirit has inhabited my body"

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thank you.

objecty

Quote from: Beageltyme post here
Thank you.

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443However, due to the fire, the wire holding the elevator can snap at any second. Jusqua continues to use the ladder.
The ladder is luckily sturdy, at least enough to climb to the bottom. The elevator seems to be almost there, but there's no leeway to get through once the elevator hits the bottom.
Quote from: Beagel"I
want
to
find
a
calendar
because
I
want
to
know
how
long
we've
been
stuck
in
here"
"I have no clue. A few days, maybe a week?"

The group's lost all sense of time between everything that happened. It's a miracle that they're even able to tell which way is up, at this point.

---

"Maybe because the stairs crumbled...? I mean, the explosion hit pretty hard. This is the only way out, unless you're willing to jump down a couple of stories."

The elevator will reach the ground floor in 1 more turn.

Dino

Kal shrugs and eats more elevator bread. If he's going to die [again], might as well go out eating.