News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

6/10

what did the transformation feel like?
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

Okay/10

[email address...  Not allowed]

objecty

*hacks you*/10

fojust your run-of-the-mill eevee that's aquamarine
Other: TWFKMNboiz
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

1/10

This will be the first Sonic title released in China since a compilation of four games including Sonic R, Sonic CD, Sonic & Knuckles Collection and Sonic 3D Blast, which released in 2001 by now-defunt Matrix Interactive in China.

(Copied from the Sonic Forces article on Sonic News Network)
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

CellularData

0/10

I will probably never have a boyfriend because thanks to [removed - Divergent spoilers] I now have very high standards In guys.

(I was talking on chat about some cringy divergent fangirls who apparently got depression from a character's death)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

DownsGameClub

Hockey?/10

[same email address...  It's for my counselor... XD]

SuperJedi224

PrincessPandaTBG

red herring

4/10

þreō
(Old English (Anglisc) word for "three")
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

SuperJedi224

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

objecty

... ?/10

@iAteYourDonut @GrandSerpentine @FValentine @NeonAquatics64 @LadyPlague @xXveredinezXx @Banished @icystorm2 @ChildOfNaga @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Ravenflare @Deerluxe @morikar @WildRose42 @shadowrwarrior @Matou @LordMalak @RedArmyGrif @SamIamLuvDov @Spottedleaf125

(FDI pinglist)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

5/10

Faressain how did you change me into Wriggle Nightbug?
j u m b l e !

PrincessPandaTBG

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

4/10

what should i do now that i'm Wriggle Nightbug

(wait why are my pastes Wriggle Nightbug-related)
j u m b l e !

PrincessPandaTBG

Glow up in the night/10

[Here, we see a baby hedgehog tamper with a random man's computer.]

DownsGameClub

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

6/10

what should i do now that i'm Wriggle Nightbug
j u m b l e !

PrincessPandaTBG

DownsGameClub

PrincessPandaTBG

Okay/10

(Wow, I'm starting to like Knuxouge more.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

5/10

What should I do now that I'm Wriggle Nightbug?
j u m b l e !

Shpore