News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Mock the user above you!

Started by SomeNights-, Jul 17, 2013, 12:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

I'M SO BAD AT MOCKING PEOPLE I ACTUALLY MAKE THEM LAUGH
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NasomiXIV

STUBLT LEEK
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

[removed by moderator - stop showing off your homophobia]
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: 8435.5[removed by moderator - stop showing off your homophobia]
j u m b l e !

Treehee

Quote from: 8435.5

Wait you're homophobic? [removed - inappropriate word]! :P
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: Treehee

Wait you're homophobic? [removed]! :P
no i'm not
this was a mock to sd1
j u m b l e !

objecty

Quote from: Treehee

Wait you're homophobic? [removed]! :P
oOPS BOI YOU-
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Treehee

ooh I like numbers I must be numbersexual

this mocks both you and tumblr
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Shpore

firefang16

bidoof is our lord and savior
also cataquack
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Treehee

You're from a bush?

No good computer/number/whatever can end up there!
greetings,

A random laughing tree

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

EHHEHEHEEHEHEHEYHAYEHAYEHEAYAEHAEYEH AYAYAHAEAYAHEYAEHAEYEAHAEEYEHAHAEYEAHAHEYAHAEHEHEAYAEHEAH MY BORING FRIEND LOGGED ONTO CHAT
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Rekekka

Lel, lemme do a love triangle. Everyone loves love triangles.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

CellularData

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeekekekekekekekekekekekekekeek
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Shpore

joefarebrother

lol i like godmodding and catquacks
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

firefang16

I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Shpore