News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Question Chaos

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 20, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

Science... or Animals

B)

BaconAndEggs1

Yeah, dude. Epic. B)

Do you think Sesame Street is an appropriate show for children?
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Dino

Nah, not really. A lot of it is explicit too.

What's your favourite food? Specifically when roasted?

CellularData

(I can tell where this is going.)
Cats.

what is your favorite food
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

Pencils.

How many computer keyboards have you eaten?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CellularData

2-3 probably

Do you like your parents?

Tymewalk

Don't have any.

What's your favorite gaming console?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

joefarebrother

The 3DS

What's your favourite TV show?
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

DownsGameClub

Probably "The Way to Happiness" AKA 幸福來了

What's the brand of you washing machine?

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: BeagelI have five favorites: 13, 666, 17, 36, and 42
realizes we're talking about favorite numbers

wow we have a shared interest in pretty much all of those
heh nice
6 is my favorite digit btw

ignore this post
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

^same

Blomberg.

What do you hate breathing in?
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Oxygen.

What's the game you want to destroy with true passion of hatred and you generally hate and stuff?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Uh...Splatoon?

Who loves you?

Dino

No one in particular.

What is your greatest fear?

TheTealWashableMarker

Sadness.

What is the reason why you have a phone, if you have one?

joefarebrother

Playing pokemon go

Where did all the posts from yesterday go?
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

objecty

Where the missing socks go.

Can I show you the outdoors?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

what is that?

What is the meaning of life?
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

objecty

beagel

AR is an object show that I am making. will you watch it when it comes out?
Thank you.

CellularData

I'm in the object show so of course I will watch it

Who is your soulmate?

TheTealWashableMarker

The main character of Warrior Cats, duh

Who are you?

Faressain

Jaroslaw Kaczynski :P

Who would kill you even if you resorted to unfair methods?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

The guy from 300, duh.

What is not your name?

Alex The JPEG

Alex

What trait do you look for when finding friends?
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

When someone is really really stupid (and I don't mean academically).

What did you do today?