News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The War: Fakemon RP (Chapter 12: Reunions...Good & Bad)

Started by SpicyMeatball, Feb 28, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

Izzy ignored Gabe and Catelo and stared at Dusty's dead body.

"(You were never my father.
I shall keep my siblings and father alive and seek vengeance for my mother by killing the humans.
However, your love and daughter are not subjects of my care.)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

SpicyMeatball

Dante heard shouting and ran over. He was quite disturbed with what he saw.

"I-izzy?"
previously known as Floofy

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Starmeadows

objecty

"(He was not my father.
And now Circuit will let me help him.
You three. And Skye.
I'll protect you.
And kill any others that get in my way.)"

She grabbed Dusty's dead body and flew back to the terrarium.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

"(...Oh, my god...
My daughter killed a guy!
My daughter killed a guy...)"

SpicyMeatball

"IZZY WHY THE [BORK] DID YOU KILL HIM!??!?"
Polaris just watched in shock from a distance. But in her long lifetime, she had seen several deaths.

CellularData

Gabe, although farther away, could still see izzy flying away

and just unloaded a string of cuss words at her even though she obviously wouldn't hear him

Starmeadows

"(...
WELL, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GIVING YOUR MOTHER THIS LEGACY!?
IZZY!?)"

CellularData

gabe went back over to his siblings

why does he always run from everything hes so scared of everything

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID THAT"

SpicyMeatball

"Me neither! I'm quite disturbed.
I don't feel safe around her any more."

Starmeadows

"(...I don't know.
I want to bring her back.
I want to bring her back.)"

objecty

Izzy had hacked into one of the Watcher things from Galaxy Labs and had seen the conversation.
She sent a message through it.
"(He deserved it.
You three will never get hurt. I will protect you.
I should've protected Haskara. I didn't know what sorts of things I could do before she died.
And now I know that I can save all of you...)"
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Meanwhile, at the warfront...

"(...We shouldn't blaze through it.)"

Yeroc8

"What else can we do?"
They were getting closer now.

Starmeadows

Yeroc8

"I just thought of a great idea. Be ready for if anything comes through, though."
Aquarius tried a kind of thin water bubble around them, but she didn't have enough water left.
"Oh no! I can't believe it! I'm out of water!"
The water blob went over to her.
"They're saying that there's some water nearby. Wait here while I get some."

SpicyMeatball

Yeroc8

After Aquarius had been gone for a bit:

A horrifying scream filled the air. The terrible sound had such agony that any creature nearby was filled with terror and the strong urge to go as far away as they could from the place.

(I probably didn't do this very well but oh well)

SpicyMeatball

Kai's ears rang for a bit.
"Good lord, what was that?"

Yeroc8

It had come from the direction that Aquarius went in.

Starmeadows

TheTealWashableMarker

It was at this point that someone probably should've noticed that Celeste was missing, too.

"AQUARIUS!" she shouted from somewhere.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Yeroc8

A bit before the scream:

Aquarius was following the blob, when suddenly it jumped onto her. She felt thousands of tiny mouths tearing off bits of flesh. It was the worst pain she had ever experienced, and she made the horrible scream. She heard Celeste shout, but couldn't even move, she was in so much pain. In some spots she was bleeding heavily, and a pool had begun to form around her.

SpicyMeatball

Kai knew someone was in trouble. But he didn't know who it was, where they were, what they had faced, and how much danger they were in.
Kai's first instinct was to retreat but something held him back from fleeing.