News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Kaiju RPG (Chapter 1 - Something's Up)

Started by Shpore, Jul 18, 2017, 08:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

I've interest-checked this RPG a lot and am happy to finally create it.
Quote from: StorySome monsters are ancient, but many have been appearing around the globe. These monsters have been doing many different things - fighting eachother, destroying cities, and so much more. Some of them fight for humanity - some of them fight against it. Their true intentions are currently unknown, but it's certainly not something good.
Overall Rules:
-Try not to go into overdrive with blood and gore. I get it that this entire RPG is meant to be violent, but try not to describe it.
-Romance is actually allowed. This is a bit weird for these giant monsters to be in love, but I'll allow it if you don't go too deep. (You know, no uncut... reproduction.)
-Censor swears.
-No drugs, alcohol etc.
-Don't be rude to other players.
-It will only sound like roars to humans, but Kaijus can communicate with eachother in this RPG.
-If you aren't immediately allowed in, don't panic. You'll be allowed next chapter.
-No Powerplaying. You are a giant monster, so destroying entire cities is fine, but when fighting another, don't instantly kill them.
-No Godmodding. You cannot get help when bleeding out majorly.
-No Metagaming. Even if you have super-hearing, you can't hear something from a city really far away.
-No Mary Sues/Immortality. You are not perfect, and everything has a weakness.
-You may play as a human character, but note that you probably won't last long.
-You may be a Kaiju from the list below, or make your own. Although making your own Kaiju will be hard. I'd rather you just choose from the list. Don't know any of these? Just do a quick Google search and pick which one's the coolest. Also, you may use a color for that Kaiju even if it has already been used.
Godzilla: Shpore
Anguirus:
King Kong:
Rodan:
Mothra: Shpore
Ghidorah: Shpore
Ebirah:
Minilla:
Kamacuras*:
Kumonga:
Baragon:
Manda:
Varan:
Gabara:
Hedorah:
Gigan:
Megalon:
Jet Jaguar:
King Caesar:
Mechagodzilla:
Titanosaurus:
Biollante:
Mecha King Ghidorah:
Battra: Shpore
Spacegodzilla: SuperDoom1
Moguera:
Destoroyah:
Zilla:
Monster X:
Muto*:
Loch Ness Monster: Beagel
Medusa: Faressain
*Multiple characters can play these.

NasomiXIV

I'm Spacegodzilla!
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Shpore

Quote from: SuperDoom1I'm Spacegodzilla!
OK! Do you want him to have a color?

NasomiXIV

Quote from: Shpore
I edited my post. Yes, I'd like him to have a color. I'm searching for the best mixture of blue and purple to create a color I call 'cosmic'.
(It's #330099.)
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Shpore

Quote from: SuperDoom1
I edited my post. Yes, I'd like him to have a color. I'm searching for the best mixture of blue and purple to create a color I call 'cosmic'.
(It's #330099.)
Okay.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Shpore

Quote from: 8435.5Are self inserts allowed?
I guess but plz no

RadioactivePangolin

i play a mechagodzilla and kick godzillas head off

"there can be only one beep boop"

Shpore

Quote from: RadioactivePangolini play a mechagodzilla and kick godzillas head off

"there can be only one beep boop"
please stop

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: 8435.5Are self inserts allowed?
I guess but plz no
...i am not a monster.  i am a circle.  i will sign up when i have drawings of myself on scratch.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

objecty

1. can I use the loch ness monster as a kaiju
2. if not can I turn bidoof into a kaiju
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

Quote from: Beagel1. can I use the loch ness monster as a kaiju
Yes to 1

objecty

Quote from: Beagel1. can I use the loch ness monster as a kaiju
Yes to 1
ok
I am izzy's color
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

I'll be human Thartler, just for sake of having at least one human.

I think - Can I have a Giant (aka size of other Kaijus) Medusa called Antegone?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

beforelife Nessie asks if the roleplay can start now pls
Thank you.

objecty

Nessie bumps the topic cause I WANT TO START
Thank you.

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

Nessie does a thing
idk what to do I am waiting for shporh to say something
Thank you.

Shpore

objecty

(can you please post images of the kaijus that are being played as characters ? I want to know what they look like)
Nessie does a thing
Thank you.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Shpore

Quote from: Beagel(can you please post images of the kaijus that are being played as characters ? I want to know what they look like)
Nessie does a thing
Just do a quick google search.
...or a bing search.

objecty

Thank you.

Faressain

Meanwhile Medusa just petrifies mass of people.