News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Keep This Website Alive!

Started by jji7skyline, Jul 14, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark

So I heard you like patterns

Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Dino

Quote from: DarkfireSo I heard you like patterns

It's... it's... it's... awful.

Dark

Quote from: jji10dino

It is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dino

Quote from: Darkfire

It is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So it's awful, is what you're saying.

CellularData

Quote from: WordweaverJust going to add a logo to the pile. Figured I would go ahead and give it the background color of the top bar, but I can change it pretty easily if need be.

Something seems to be making it really big, but I assume it can be scaled. :/

Switch up the font and it could EASILY be the new logo.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

Quote from: WordweaverJust going to add a logo to the pile. Figured I would go ahead and give it the background color of the top bar, but I can change it pretty easily if need be.

Something seems to be making it really big, but I assume it can be scaled. :/

This one looks beautiful. Mine still might top it, though.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Wordweaver

Here are some more fonts, for those of you who didn't like the one I used in the previous image. Tell me which ones you like/don't like, and feel free to suggest ones of your own- changing it is actually really easy, as long as I can get my hands on the font.

The old one is at the top, just for reference.

As above, so below.

DownsGameClub

Hahahaha XD

I don't really like the background.  Perhaps changing it to a lighter one may be more pleasant.

Wordweaver

Quote from: DownsGameClubHahahaha XD

I don't really like the background.  Perhaps changing it to a lighter one may be more pleasant.

That's actually straight from the current top bar. I guess we could probably get it changed, but right now I'm just going to design with it in mind.
As above, so below.

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Wordweaver
Quote from: DownsGameClubHahahaha XD

That's actually straight from the current top bar. I guess we could probably get it changed, but right now I'm just going to design with it in mind.
I know.  I just feel the text doesn't match up with the menu bar...

Dino

Quote from: WordweaverHere are some more fonts, for those of you who didn't like the one I used in the previous image. Tell me which ones you like/don't like, and feel free to suggest ones of your own- changing it is actually really easy, as long as I can get my hands on the font.

I like the second one.

Dark

Quote from: WordweaverHere are some more fonts, for those of you who didn't like the one I used in the previous image. Tell me which ones you like/don't like, and feel free to suggest ones of your own- changing it is actually really easy, as long as I can get my hands on the font.

I like the second one.

I think you mean second from the bottom.

Dino

I like the second one.

Yeah, I agree. The second one from the bottom is really ugly.

Dark

Quote from: jji10dinoI like the second one.

I believe you mean that the second from the top is really ugly.

Dino

Quote from: DarkfireI think you mean second from the bottom.

I believe you mean that the second from the top is the best by far and so much better than the second one from the bottom it's not even funny.
FTFY

DownsGameClub

Dark

Quote from: jji10dinoYeah, I agree. The second one from the bottom is really ugly.

I believe you mean that the second from the bottom is the best by far and so much better than the second one from the top it's not even funny.
Fixed that for you
Fixed that for you

Dino

Quote from: DarkfireI believe you mean that the second from the bottom is the worst by far and so much crappier than the second one from the top it's not even funny.
FTFY
FTFY
FTFY

objecty

I believe that all of you mean that the original font was the best one
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

jji7skyline

It's beautiful :')
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

CellularData

Quote from: BeagelI believe that all of you mean that the original font was the best one
true, the rest look kinda pixellated and wrong

none of them look great
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

firefang16

http://i.imgur.com/V8OdJSg.jpg
this is something you'd find on a website from 1998
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

NasomiXIV

Quote from: firefang16

http://i.imgur.com/V8OdJSg.jpg
this is something you'd find on a website from 1998
Mine on the other hand is nothing more than a simpler version of the current TBG logo.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: BeagelI believe that all of you mean that the middle font was the best one
FTFY

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)