News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBG Family III

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 28, 2017, 07:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red herring

Diodriks listens to a bunch of Bill Wurtz songs and then he turns on his Pi-Top and works on his prime-number project
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Bump again.

"Hey, so... did we forget to eat dinner?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Alex The JPEG

"I think we did...we ate pasta, or something."
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

red herring

Diodriks then opens Minecraft and plays on his survival world
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Dino

Dennis continues reading new second book before sighing. "Homework time," he resignedly mutters.

Tymewalk

Tyler gets up, and heads upstairs.

"Might as well see what's up here in the attic."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Dennis hears footsteps on the stairs but ignores them, instead focuses on writing a short story about "dinosaurs, wizards, guitars and wine". A rather interesting combination, which was probably why his teacher had asked him.

Alex The JPEG

Alex draws a cartoon with a sheet of paper he got from the printer.
He folds the paper in half and begins.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Tymewalk

Tyler looks around in the attic, finding nothing but lots of boxes.

"Darn."

He heads back down, seeing what the others are up to, when he passes by Pia's room and notices her closet.

P-Code

Pia looks over at Tyler from her desk. She immediately hides the magazine she was flipping through under her bed.

If you know what I mean.

She glances at the closet door to see if it was locked. Yup, locked. Good. Act normal.

"Anything going on, Tyler?"

Tymewalk

"No, not... particularly."

Tyler continues looking over at Pia's closet. Something just seemed... off about it.

Dino

Dennis sighs and decides to actually do something other than using his brain. Like talking. He goes and looks for someone cool. Like Tyler. Or Pia. Or Papa Cools.

P-Code

Pia notices Tyler looking over at her closet.

"O...kay..."

Pia thinks, alright, he knows. But who told him?

"Hey, you want to see Nastya's new vlog video?"

Pia knows that Nadya was unable to post a new vlog video, but that would confirm Tyler's suspicions.

red herring

Diodriks decides to leave his computer and mess around with the microwave oven
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

red herring

Diodriks installed Linux on the microwave and removed the cameras that NSA put
"I hate NSA"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Dino

Dennis goes downstairs and looks around. He doesn't see anyone except Diodriks doing something to the microwave.

Tymewalk

Quote from: P-CodePia notices Tyler looking over at her closet.

"O...kay..."

Pia thinks, alright, he knows. But who told him?

"Hey, you want to see Nastya's new vlog video?"

Pia knows that Nadya was unable to post a new vlog video, but that would confirm Tyler's suspicions.
"Sure, yeah."

Tyler walks into Pia's room, being careful not to stare at the closet.

Not that he's suspicious of anything, but generally people staring at closets isn't a very normal thing to do.

P-Code

Pia boots up her PC and goes to Nastya's vlog channel on YouTube. The latest video is apparently about a trip to Jūrmala.

In reality, Pia is not that interested in Nastya. But at least Tyler would think she's over Nadya and into Nastya instead.

red herring

Diodriks installs four USB 3.1 port on the microwave and a 1080p monitor, and a deadly lazer
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Dino

Dennis decides to change his plans and goes to the nearest convenience store.

red herring

Diodriks continues messing around with electronics in the kitchen, such as the fridge and the electric stove
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Once Tyler finishes watching the video with Pia, he heads downstairs, only to find Diodriks messing with all the appliances.

"Diodriks, what the heck are you doing with the fridge?! You'd better not break it like the time you modded the dishwasher."

red herring

Quote from: TymewalkOnce Tyler finishes watching the video with Pia, he heads downstairs, only to find Diodriks messing with all the appliances.

"Diodriks, what the heck are you doing with the fridge?! You'd better not break it like the time you modded the dishwasher."
"oh, nothing. I'm just making the fridge colder by replacing the refrigerant and the pump"
Diodriks leaves the kitchen
"I'm gonna get some refrigerant, be right back"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

P-Code

Pia looks outside her bedroom briefly to check that Tyler is gone.

She then locks her bedroom door and steps into her closet.