News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Keep This Website Alive!

Started by jji7skyline, Jul 14, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Ahem, I have another questions for you.

1. Should I make it to my wallet or to TBGs wallet?

2. Should we have our own Bitcoin wallets as well?

3. If I have antivirus, should I disable it?

4. Do you know any lightweight wallets to choose?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wordweaver

I'm not in a position to be giving money, but I suppose I could help on the other end of things, if ya'll think it's necessary.

Would be willing to try my hand at designing merchandise, or write stuff as donation rewards if that's ever a thing people are interested in. Beyond that, not a whole lot I'm able to accomplish. :/
As above, so below.

joefarebrother

Quote from: Tymewalk2), will it expose my IP to the TBGs account owner?
The way bitcoin works makes it impossible to link the IP address of a particular transaction or block, since when you send a new transaction to the network it's indistinguishable from one you received from someone else on the network and are just forwarding on
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

TheTealWashableMarker

I just had. The best. Idea.

WE COULD HELP OUT IN MAKING THE MERCHANDISE!

Like, if we're selling shirts, I can sew, and everyone else could try something (making posters?)...WHADDYA THINK? :D
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CellularData

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerI just had. The best. Idea.

Like, if we're selling shirts, I can sew, and everyone else could try something (making posters?)...WHADDYA THINK? :D
sorry but i don't think this is supposed to be a 3rd grade fundraiser

EDIT: okay, that was cruel, but i think merch would have to be professionally done...
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Shpore

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerI just had. The best. Idea.

sorry but i don't think this is supposed to be a 3rd grade fundraiser

EDIT: okay, that was cruel, but i think merch would have to be professionally done...
I agree with epicanna27

jji7skyline

Quote from: FaressainAhem, I have another questions for you.

1. Should I make it to my wallet or to TBGs wallet?

2. Should we have our own Bitcoin wallets as well?

3. If I have antivirus, should I disable it?

4. Do you know any lightweight wallets to choose?

Mining straight into the TBG wallet is the easiest way to donate bitcoin to the website, but you can also mine to your own account, then decide how much you want to donate to the website (if any :P).

You don't need to have your own wallet if you're mining straight into the TBG wallet.

Some antiviruses flag ALL mining software as malware because it looks suspicious. This means that depending on what software you use you may have to disable it to mine, or add all the flagged miners to an ignore list. I personally use Avira and I've "restored" all the detected miners and added them to the ignore list so that I can mine.

If you want to have your own wallet, this website is a good resource to help you choose which wallet to go for.
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

When it comes to merchandise, I'm happy to hear all your ideas and suggestions in this topic to see what you guys would be interested in, and then we can go from there :)
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

objecty

i'll do bad scribbles of posters and you people can make them actually look good
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

How about Mythical Coolwolf (my red wolf OC) plush?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Shpore

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBGHow about Mythical Coolwolf (my red wolf OC) plush?
It would be hard to make a high-quality version of that
Also National Geographic copyright
Then again, Julian2 has his own shop...

Dino

Honestly, my suggestion for merchandise would be to modernise the TBGs logo (and stop it from looking like something from 2005 Google) and then stick the logo on some t-shirts.

CellularData

Quote from: jji10dinoHonestly, my suggestion for merchandise would be to modernise the TBGs logo (and stop it from looking like something from 2005 Google) and then stick the logo on some t-shirts.
Yep.  Agreed.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: jji10dinoHonestly, my suggestion for merchandise would be to modernise the TBGs logo (and stop it from looking like something from 2005 Google) and then stick the logo on some t-shirts.
Hell yeah.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

My ideas:
Logo:
1. Make all curves straight.
2. Make all polygons solid colors only.  Nothing should be inside of them.
3. Change the font to something more minimalistic.
Other:
4. Make the buttons square (on the top).
5. Remove shading from the buttons (on the top).
6. Center the search bar vertically.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CellularData

Or just redesign it completely

...We could have a TBGs logo making competition!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

But we should have some feeling of nostalgia left.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Shpore

Quote from: 8435.5But we should have some feeling of nostalgia left.
+100

NasomiXIV

Quote from: 8435.51. Make all curves straight.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Quote from: SuperDoom1
4. Don't make it a 2-minute MS Paint project.

NasomiXIV

What else was I supposed to do? Use Gimp?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

I was thinking someone who knows how to make a logo could try.

I'm not saying I'd be any better though, lol

NasomiXIV

Quote from: epicanna274. Don't make it a 2-minute MS Paint project.
I was thinking someone who knows how to make a logo could try.

I'm not saying I'd be any better though, lol

Looks like Google did the same thing.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

I think it's about time we move ahead from the TBGs logo and redesign the entire thing.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Dino

Quote from: joefarebrother
It's.... it's beautiful.