News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Unruinable Wish Game (Beagel + epicanna27)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Jun 20, 2017, 06:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Welcome! This is Beagel's and epicanna27's file. If you are not these people, you are still welcome to spectate (you may not post though)

Beagel is the genie.
epicanna27 is the player.

After one unruinable wish, you will gain more "possessions". "Possessions" are just what you gained from unruinable wishes. You can show them off to other players. Maybe soon we will get to trade possessions for currency.
The roles will switch after an unruinable wish, as well.

GENIE RULES:
-The genie grants the wish but somehow ruins it.
-The genie also decides if a wish is unruinable.

PLAYER RULES:
-The player must first make a wish.
-They cannot make cheap wishes (such as infinite wishes)
-They also cannot be unruinable from the start (so don't even think about going to that topic :P)
-After the genie ruins the wish, the player must keep adding on stuff to his/her wish to make it unruinable.

I am the referee. I will decide if any rules are broken, and I will keep track of the possessions of both players. But mostly, it will just be you and your partner user.

Quote from: Beagel's PossessionsNothing :P
Quote from: epicanna27's PossessionsNothing :P
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

There haven't been any posts in the MFG forums recently, so bump

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

Granted, the cake is a flavor you don't like.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

Quote from: BeagelDATA WHERE ARE YOU
here.

I wish for a slice of cake that I think tastes amazing.

objecty

Granted.
You THINK it tastes amazing, but it is made of tapeworms and disease. you die of disease and tapeworm
Thank you.

CellularData

I wish for a slice of cake that tastes amazing in my opinion, and cannot harm me.

objecty

Granted. Everyone else thinks it is disgusting and your family moves away
Thank you.

CellularData

(is that a bad thing.)

I wish for a slice of cake that tastes amazing to everyone, and cannot harm me.

objecty

granted. your family eats the whole slice before you get to taste it
Thank you.

CellularData

Welp I posted this on the other branch but I guess that's not going to be accessible

I wish for a slice of cake that tastes amazing to everyone, that only I can eat, and cannot harm me.

objecty

Granted. Your family dies of sads because the cake looks so delicious but they can't eat it.
Thank you.

CellularData

I wish for a slice of cake that tastes amazing to everyone, that only I want to and can eat, and cannot harm me.

objecty

Granted. It rots, and someone throws it in the trash.
Thank you.

CellularData

I wish for a slice of cake that tastes amazing to everyone, that only I want to and can eat, that will never rot or go bad, and cannot harm me.

CellularData

Quote from: epicanna27I wish for a slice of cake that tastes amazing to everyone, that only I want to and can eat, that will never rot or go bad, and cannot harm me.

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

Granted. After you eat the cake, you die of sads because it was so good and now you can never eat it again. this is not directly harming you.
Thank you.

CellularData

YOU FINALLY POSTED HERE!!!!!

I wish for a slice of cake that tastes amazing to everyone, that only I want to and can eat, that will never rot or go bad, and cannot harm me, and that I can get more copies of at any time.

objecty

Thank you.

CellularData

I wish for a slice of cake that tastes amazing to everyone, that only I want to and can eat, that will never rot or go bad, cannot harm me, will not cause me to gain excessive weight, and that I can get more copies of at any time.

CellularData

I wish for Beagel to update this topic.

(Bump)