News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 6: 8435.5)

Started by Trepak, Jul 11, 2017, 01:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

ADVENTURE START:

You are a young space adventurer set on finding the cure for everything in your ship.

Your background is:
1. The Bounty Hunter, working for hire of other corporations.
2. The Bandit, abducting other ships to make a living.
3. The Wealthy Youth, starting with cash to spare.
4. The Fuzz, hoping to help those in need and protect the weak.
5. The No One, starting with nothing and no connections.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Trepak

Quote from: 8435.55.

As the No One, you have no relations. You know no one, no one knows you, and to be honest, you don't quite know yourself either. You just sort of showed up. You are searching for the cure for everything because ==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Trepak

Quote from: 8435.5i'm bored

Your ship is:

1. A Rusty Skidder Model (small, medium speed, left in an alleyway, maximum crew of 1 member.)
2. A Rusty Skidder Model with a Sidecar attached (same as before, but now you can fit two people in it.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Trepak

Quote from: Trepak
Quote from: 8435.51

You have a total of 1 credit to spend on supplies. Describe your purchase in the following form:
(First Item's #): (Quantity)
(Second Item's #: (Quantity)

1. Warp Tea (Creates temporary space rift, allowing you to pass certain obstacles. Light ginseng flavoring. 6 credits.)
2. Strong Tea. (Greatly improves ship strength temporarily. Very bitter. 4 credits.)
3. Forbidden Tea. (Very illegal. Absolutely random effect after use, for better or for worse. Bad aftertaste. 4 credits.)
4. Portable escape pod (Hope you won't need to use this. 4 credits.)
5. Shield beam. (Temporary defensive buff. 3 credits.)
6. Spare thrusters (In case the other ones break. 3 credits.)
7. Spare engine (In case the other one breaks. Or worse. 3 credits.)
8. A can of worms. (Might be useful? 1 credit.)
9. A snowball. (Take that, criminal scum. 1 credit.)
10. Strange doll (Not sure why this is here. 8 credits.)
11. Noisey Tea (Very loud, makes a good distress signal. Heavy spices accentuate more subtle herbal flavors. 3 credits.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Trepak

And so you are prime to disembark from whatever planet that you are currently positioned on, if that is what would please you. If you'd rather do something else, please specify. ==>

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

realize that this is a waste of time and do something else

i mean yes i would like to start
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !