News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 2: NuclearArmadillo)

Started by Trepak, Sep 05, 2016, 01:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo"probably two or three credits apiece"

Ship condition: Good
Next landmark: 11 solar units
Total distance traveled: 14 solar units
Crew Moral: High

"Yeah, if you know who to sell them to. Anyways, I didn't catch your name. Actually, that's not important, you didn't catch my name. That's the  important bit. You know. Cause I'm a big deal." Your accomplice says, taking the form of an IP officer you saw at the Cafe.

==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

NuclearArmadillo

"jeez, just pick a person ad stick with it. I wonder if there's any trading outposts near here..."
check my map/gps/navigation device
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo"jeez, just pick a person ad stick with it. I wonder if there's any trading outposts near here..."
check my map/gps/navigation device

Ship condition: Good
Next landmark: 10 solar units
Total distance traveled: 15 solar units
Crew Moral: High

The next post is five solar units past the Centipede's Skeleton.

Something big hits your windshield.  

==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloStop, and check what it is.

It's just some very large insect. Nothing too important.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloWipe it off and head to the outpost.

You turn on the window wipers. They hit the insect with a thud, but the insect doesn't move. There's another thud heard from the back of the ship.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloCheck the back

There's another identical insect now crawling around the back window.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloStart flying forward at max speed
Your engine is going, but you don't seem to be moving anywhere. There are several more thuds as more of these insects latch themselves onto your ship.

"Hey, I think I know what these things are..." Your comrade says, as one begins to bore its way through the front window.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

"It won't matter when theyre dead."
Drink strong tea and act like a bull at a rodeo :)

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo"It won't matter when theyre dead."
Drink strong tea and act like a bull at a rodeo :)

You rock the ship back and forth. One is launched into space, and air starts escaping from the hole it bore into the ship's side. The other four stay put.

"Used to work at a bank not too long ago. Vaults were usually crawling with these things." The shapeshifter says over the noise of air leaving the ship.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

wake up

(is it possible to tow the ship with an escape pod?)

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillowake up

You wake up. The lack of air has caused you to pass out, but it looks like your partner in crime was able to plug the hole by removing the driver's seat and shoving it in the gap. Four other insects continue to bore through the ship's sides.

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo(is it possible to tow the ship with an escape pod?)

You can, but that will slow you down a lot. A whole lot.

==>

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloGO FOR THE TOW

You climb into the the escape pod. Your accomplice doesn't follow you. You can bring three items with you, and the rest will be left in the ship.

1. Warp Tea
2. Strong Tea
3. Spare Thrusters
4. Spare Engine
5. Giant Gold Cog
6. Your other crew member

NuclearArmadillo

Trepak

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo1,2,6

You pull the stuff into the pod and close the door. The pod is launched from the ship, still connected to it by a Towing cable.

"Good thing we got out of there. Last time I saw those they didn't stop until all the gold in the bank was eaten." The shapeshifter says.

==>

Trepak

Quote from: Trepak==>

Suddenly, almost jarringly, all of the large insects detach from the ship and fly off in a hurry, all at once.

==>