News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 1: Smiley100P)

Started by Trepak, Sep 05, 2016, 03:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Continue.

Ship condition: Very good
Next landmark: 11.5 Solar units
Total distance traveled: 13.5 Solar units
Crew Moral: Low
Other: Towing

The two crewmates continue to argue as you continue to edge along your path, slowed by the jellyfish you're hauling in tow. There doesn't seem to be much in the distance to worry about.

==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100PShip condition: Very good
Next landmark: 11.5 Solar units
Total distance traveled: 13.5 Solar units

Next landmark: 11 Solar units
Total distance traveled: 14 Solar units

"Could you please explain to this idiot how he's wrong in every way about the politics behind this situation?" The lady in the rainboots (which now appear to have been replaced with knitted slippers) asks you angrily.

==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>"uhhhhh, behind what situation?"

"He says that the last of the Axolotl's decrees were entirely ethical." She says.

"Well, it's not a matter of ethics, it's just a matter of logic." The man with a newspaper replies.

==>

Starmeadows

==>"Honestly, I don't follow all this politics crap."

Continue.

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>"Honestly, I don't follow all this politics crap."

Continue.

"What kind of person doesn't follow politics?" The lady says. "I bet even Mr. Starryeyed over there checks the times every once in a green moon." She motions towards the man who continues to look out the back window in a daze.

==>

Starmeadows

==>Callsign the guy looking out the window, "Star Eyes."

==>"I mean, I do, just less than average."

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Callsign the guy looking out the window, "Star Eyes."

That's not his name.

Quote from: Smiley100P==>"I mean, I do, just less than average."

"Eh, it's nothing to get worked up about." The man with the newspaper says. "I mean, it's not like it'll ever apply to us."

"It'll never apply to us? We're literally heading to the Centipede's Skeleton." She's now wearing heavy looking work boots.

==>

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100POh, okay.

==>Proceed to the skeleton.

Next landmark: 9.5 Solar units
Total distance traveled: 15.5 Solar units

This ship moves a lot slower when towing.

"So, Captain, where are you from?" The girl asks.

==>

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>What are the places I know so far?

1. Yzzitan (Primary headquarters of the Intergalactic Police.)
2. Migran (Wealthy imbedded moon of Yzzitan.)
3. Orbitus (Crime infested moon of Yzzitan.)
4. Haze (Neutral, illusory moon of Yzzitan.)

Starmeadows

==>"I'm pretty sure I'm from somewhere from Yizziran."

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>"I'm pretty sure I'm from somewhere from Yizziran."

"Not like that, I mean like... What type of family? Culture? Do you know anyone back at home? Heck I don't even know who you are other than the guy with a ship."

==">"

Starmeadows

==>"Oh.  Um, I grew up with a nice family.  And then Criminals happened. And I am and will always be Xaranist."

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>"Oh.  Um, I grew up with a nice family.  And then Criminals happened. And I am and will always be Xaranist."

"Huh. Name's Bramiflax Hatristavalavick." She says. "Well, technically."

"And my name's Toch Dam." Says the man with the newspaper.

The man staring out the window says nothing.

==>

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Note their names.

You do, their names being Toch Dam,  Bramiflax Hatristavalavick, and. Uh... You didn't get the last guy's name, but he's just staring out the window anyways, so it doesn't matter too much.

Next landmark: 8 Solar units
Total distance traveled: 13 Solar units
Crew Moral: Medium

Your ship slowly moves on, the humming engine the only thing you can hear..

==>

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Continue down the road.

Your ship picks up a distress beacon from nearby. Not too far off course, either. It seems to be a small ship, but that's all you can gather from the beacon info.

==>

Starmeadows

Trepak

Quote from: Smiley100P==>Go to it.  I feel heroic.

In the inky depths of space, you see a small cubical ship floating by with its engines off.

Do you make radio contact?

1. Y
2. N