News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

"Did he by any chance have anything on him that could explain his motives or anything?" Hector asked "Because I don't see how he could of been mindlessly of been walking and not get killed during our little excursion."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Darkfire"Good, thank you very much," Fen replies. "Would you perchance be interested in a tome of light and..." he pauses. "Some sort of magic-y staff?"
"Sure, that sounds fi-"

Jacob pauses.

"Where did you find these?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dark

Fen shrugs. "Just found them lying around. Nobody was using them."
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Tymewalk

Quote from: DarkfireFen shrugs. "Just found them lying around. Nobody was using them."
"Well, all right. I'll take them."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dark

"Pleasure doing business with you," Fen says, handing off the items.

Dino

Asmund ignores Hector, not really in the mood to talk.

Tezuka Yamikami

Tezuka, seeing that there is no targets left, decides to head onto where they buried Verdun. He waited for everyone to finish the burying, give a silent prayer, and walks off silently, sighing that he hadn't got the kill. He did return like 5 seconds later, though.
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Dark

Valaran looks confusedly at the swordmaster as he walks off without acknowledging the bishop.

Tezuka Yamikami

Quote from: DarkfireValaran looks confusedly at the swordmaster as he walks off without acknowledging the bishop.
Tezuka suddenly notices a pressence as he walks by- maybe he didn't notice the holy man that he walked by.
"Hm? How can I help you?"

Dark

"I need no aid," Valaran says. "I can, however, help you." He says, indicating Tezuka's wounds.

Karanrimé

Jacques starts crying.

"NO! I AM NOT OKAY. KATE IS NOT OKAY! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?"

He and Jason run over to Kate's body. Jacques checks for pulse as Jason tries to get medical assistance.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tezuka Yamikami

"...Yes, it would be appriciated if my wounds would close." Tezuka said, nodding, then points to Kate. "But she would need it more."

Dark

Valaran looks over at Kate and purses his lips. "There is nothing I can do." He says solemnly, healing Tezuka.

Karanrimé

"I would have gone to hell and back, just to save her."

"I would have died. Again and Again. And Again. And again."
Each time Jason said the word "Again," another tear fell out of his eye and landed blissfully on Kate's body.
Jason uses his sword to cut off most of Kate's hair, as Jacques continues lamenting over his dead sister. Jacques presses F Jason knots Kate's hair into a tight bundle, as Jacques picks up his dead sister, and places her on her horse. He Too gets on, and Jason sets fire to the bundle.

"This is to Kate Elliot. A dear friend, Hero, and the most important woman in The life of Jacques Elliot.

May she rest in peace, and her spirit roam free for all eternity."

[under construction]

;

Tezuka Yamikami

"...Should've just helped her earlier..." Tezuka tries holding back a tear as he silently spams the F button prays for Kate's soul to be blessed as it roams around.

Rekekka

"Bah, what is the meaning of this?!" Hector questioned, "We still don't have any answers as to why this would happen!"

Suddenly, Mellisah spoke up. "Wait a second... the monsters showed up as soon as that man appeared. Maybe he was the one who caused all of this because they don't just pop out of nowhere without being called upon or roaming. Not to mention they seemed to not attack him at all."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

"I kinda figured that would be obvious." Jason points out.

[under construction]

;

Dark

Tezuka Yamikami

Tezuka looks around, and finds something unusual. A blade of sorts with inscriptions on it. As he touches the hilt of the sword, he feels dark magic flowing through it. He decides to grab the blade, and hol onto it for now. He does conviniently have a spare sheath, so that's that.

Dino

Markus joins Fen and quietly whispers: "Is it just me or is Asmund very scary when he's like this. Probably just me."

Dark

"Just you." Fen replies. "He's like a puppy."

Dino

Tezuka Yamikami

Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiTezuka looks around, and finds something unusual. A blade of sorts with inscriptions on it. As he touches the hilt of the sword, he feels dark magic flowing through it. He decides to grab the blade, and hold onto it for now. He does conviniently have a spare sheath, so that's that.
As he walks back, he decided to attack a nearby bunny which happended to walk by. He raised the sword up, and the bunny was surrounded by a circle of dark magic before it's quintessence was drawn away, and straight into Tezuka himself.
"Hm. This is a runeblade...It seems."

Karanrimé

Jacques rears up Kate's horse, and begins to ride off. He stops, waves his farewell to Jason, and continues he ride home.

The last Jason can see of them is Kate's spirit following the rider and the body of his sister.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami
Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiTezuka looks around, and finds something unusual. A blade of sorts with inscriptions on it. As he touches the hilt of the sword, he feels dark magic flowing through it. He decides to grab the blade, and hold onto it for now. He does conviniently have a spare sheath, so that's that.
As he walks back, he decided to attack a nearby bunny which happended to walk by. He raised the sword up, and the bunny was surrounded by a circle of dark magic before it's quintessence was drawn away, and straight into Tezuka himself.
"Hm. This is a runeblade...It seems."
You don't find a sword lying on the ground. Although there are a plethora of axes lying around.

Quote from: jji10dinoMarkus joins Fen and quietly whispers: "Is it just me or is Asmund very scary when he's like this. Probably just me."
Quote from: Darkfire"Just you." Fen replies. "He's like a puppy."
Quote from: jji10dino"Okay good. Just making sure."

Raven walks towards the duo. "So... did Verdun betray us or what?" He asked, a bit irritated.

---

Rebecca and Asmund finish burying Verdun after some time.

"Something doesn't feel right about this. I don't think Verdun would openly attack his friends without a reason." Rebecca says, she turns to Asmund, "Don't worry, we will find out the reason why this happened."

Mellisah, after thinking for sometime is immediately shocked by something, "Wait a second, did he happen to have a gemstone on him?" She asked.
"Go to Brazil."