News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBG Family III

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 28, 2017, 07:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

"Yay!" Dennis cheers, moving to grab a plate before suddenly freezing. "It doesn't have meat in it, does it?"

red herring

Quote from: Smiley100PI waited patiently for another minute before I reach for a knock, only for the door to open immediately and for myself to fall on whoever did open the door.
"Hello there, you must be Kevin... Taco, stop barking"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

P-Code

Pia comes out of the kitchen with a plate filled completely with bacon.

"Dinner's ready, folks."

Starmeadows

Kevin stood up, brushing himself off.
"Yeah, I'm Kevin.  So, what are all of you doing?"

red herring

Quote from: Smiley100PKevin stood up, brushing himself off.
"Yeah, I'm Kevin.  So, what are all of you doing?"
"Oh, not much. we made pasta. wanna eat?"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Starmeadows

"I... haven't eaten much.  May as well."

P-Code

Pia eats a plateful of bacon, and puts her plate in the sink. She goes upstairs to her room.

Tezuka Yamikami

Name: Tezuka
Role: Cousin
Appearance: Somewhat pale skin, girly hair(Blame the other boys for telling the girls that) and otherwise taller than most members.
Notes: He is a close childhood friend of Aria (And because this is a country with Japan rules, cousins can marry). A kind person who gets teased about girly, long hair. The best male cook in the family.
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Shpore

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami[removed by moderator - inappropriate]
I want to put that video of Jontron saying
"WHAT
WHAT THE (SQUEAK)" but it has a swear.

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiName: Tezuka
Appearance: Somewhat pale skin, girly hair(Blame the other boys for telling the girls that) and otherwise taller than most members.
Notes: He is a close childhood friend of Aria (And because this is a country with Japan rules, cousins can marry). A kind person who gets teased about girly, long hair. The best male cook in the family.
Wait cousins can marry in Japan
That's....strange.
And the thing is I know a lot about Japan, but I didn't know that!
did all y'all know that people in Japan eat KFC for christmas
previously known as Floofy

Alex The JPEG

i know this is late, but

Name: Alex
Role: Son
Appearance: See my profile picture on Discord (face) and a stick figure (body)
Notes: He really likes drawing and playing video games, although he manages a good balance with academics and gets straight As. He's a bit impulsive.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

SpicyMeatball

Taco hesitantly stopped borking. He trotted over to  Tyler, still hoping for bacon.
Aria didnt grab a lot of pasta, cos she was never super hungry.

Shpore

Tymewalk

Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiName: Tezuka
I'd drop the "cousins can marry" thing, that's disputed in a lot of countries (and might lead into some territory not... appropriate for the site.)

Other than that, accepted.
Quote from: alexphani know this is late, but

Name: Alex
Role: Son
Appearance: See my profile picture on Discord (face) and a stick figure (body)
Notes: He really likes drawing and playing video games, although he manages a good balance with academics and gets straight As. He's a bit impulsive.
It's never too late, haha. Accepted.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Dennis doesn't get a response so he shrugs and grabs some fruit instead of the pasta.

red herring

Quote from: Smiley100P"I... haven't eaten much.  May as well."
"Come in then, we still have enough pasta"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoDennis doesn't get a response so he shrugs and grabs some fruit instead of the pasta.
Tyler turns to Dennis and begins walking towards the kitchen to get some dishes out.

"Suit yourself then, more pasta for us."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tezuka Yamikami

Tezuka walks in, noticing Aria.
"Oh, hey there Aria. Seems like we have a party, is it?"

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiTezuka walks in, noticing Aria.
He just walked in? He didn't ring the doorbell or anything?

Tezuka Yamikami

Quote from: Floofy
Conviniently, the door was open.

red herring

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami
Quote from: Floofy
Conviniently, the door was open.
"Hello there, you must be Tezuka" Diodriks said
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tezuka Yamikami

"Yes. And you are?" Tezuka replied politely, after making sure his hair was tied up. Alas, it was indeed already tied up, which assures him he won't be teased until somewhow his headband snaps.

red herring

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"Yes. And you are?" Tezuka replied politely, after making sure his hair was tied up. Alas, it was indeed already tied up, which assures him he won't be teased until somewhow his headband snaps.
"I am Ðiodriks Rægënhard von Unterberg. I am from Unterberg, a city in Oslaand"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Dino

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: jji10dinoDennis doesn't get a response so he shrugs and grabs some fruit instead of the pasta.
Tyler turns to Dennis and begins walking towards the kitchen to get some dishes out.

"Suit yourself then, more fruit for me." Dennis replies, vaguely mimicking Tyler.

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: Tymewalk

"Suit yourself then, more fruit for me." Dennis replies, vaguely mimicking Tyler.
Tyler glares at Dennis before setting the dishes out on the table.

"Hey, Ðiodriks! Is the pasta ready?"