News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBG Family III

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 28, 2017, 07:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Credit to PrincessPandaTBG for The TBG Family and DownsGameClub for The TBG Family II.

Welcome to the TBG Family! As a community, we're pretty tightly knit, and now we can live together, under one roof! Peacefully!
...well, let's hope...

Character List
(Crossed out names indicate characters who were in the RP but removed, either due to a ban, them leaving the RP, etc.)
Role - Username (Character Name and Gender, where necessary)
Mother - TheTealWashableMarker (Crystal)
Father - coolman2443 (Cools)
Children - Tymewalk (Tyler Walker, male), P-Code (Pia, female), NuclearArmadillo (Charles, male), jji10dino (Dennis "Dino" Walker, male), Floofy (Aria, female), alexphan (Alex, male), epicanna27 (Taylor, non-binary)
Grandparents - (none)
Cousins - Shpore (Andy, male), algmwc5 (Ðiodriks von Unterberg, male), Smiley100P (Kevin, male), Tezuka Yamikami (Tezuka, male)
Uncles - seanbobe (Sean)
Pets - Shpore (Lunala, female) Smiley100P ("Darkmoon", male Warrior), Floofy (Taco, male corgi)

Other family member types (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.) are available, I just didn't add them here. If you sign up as one, I'll add it.

Sign-Up Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Notes:

Rules
- Follow The Guidelines - The TBG guidelines must be adhered to at all times.
-- Flagging It Down - Remember to report anything that breaks the TBG guidelines, so the moderators can take care of it.
- No Spam, Please - Please don't post links to websites, or post similar images excessively in a short period of time.
- This Is Not a Soapbox - Please don't use the RPG to share your beliefs or opinions on strong topics, and try to keep them out of the RPG.
- Keep It Real - Be realistic about what you can do, and how you acquire items. We know you didn't find that nuclear ICBM in a shoebox, Timmy.
- Other Languages - If using another language, please put an English translation in parentheses. The exception is for comedic effect - i.e, buying a game and realizing it's entirely in Kazakh.
-- Addendum - The TBG rules apply when using other languages, also. Please make sure your translations are appropriate!
- Resist! - Children may resist punishment, however, it would have to realistically be able to succeed (See "Keep it Real").
- Life is Strange - These rules can change at any time, based on what happens in the RP. Just because you saw something in a post doesn't mean it's allowed.

Thanks, have fun, and don't forget to be awesome.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tymewalk

Name: Tyler Walker
Role: Son
Appearance: A boy, wearing a blue knit cap with a lighter blue stripe on it, and a light grey shirt.
Notes: Aged 15 (and likes the color blue).
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

P-Code

Name: Pia
Role: The teenage daughter
Appearance:

Notes: DON'T LOOK IN MY CLOSET

Tymewalk

Quote from: P-CodeName: Pia
Role: The teenage daughter
Appearance:

Notes: DON'T LOOK IN MY CLOSET
Accepted! Welcome, Pia!

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeThis is sort of a duplicate of an RPG I made a while back.
Kind of, although this one restricts to TBGers whereas that one allows anyone and anything.

Plus, I don't see why there can't be two family RPs on the site. They're not exact duplicates, so it's OK.

Rekekka

I shall be father cools so everyone can call me papa cool

Name: Cools
Role: Father
Looks: Like a birb but not.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

NuclearArmadillo

MOD ABUSE! I'M GOING TO TELL SKYLINE AND HE'S GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING poo OUT OF YOU

Name: Charles
Role: Kid from Monster House
Appearance:
Notes: Worlds best basketball player
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443I shall be father cools so everyone can call me papa cool

Name: Cools
Role: Father
Looks: Like a birb but not.
Welcome Papa Cool
Quote from: NuclearArmadilloName: Charles
Role: Kid from Monster House
Appearance:
Notes: Worlds best basketball player
Accepted!

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Shpore

Name: Andy
Role: Cousin (Anomalocaris)
Appearance:

Notes: I will actually be getting that plush soon. Kek.

red herring

Name: Ðiodriks von Unterberg
Role: Cousin
Looks: Like somebody from Oslaand/Waetherberg/Unterberg
Note: The name means "People-ruler of Unterberg"
And it's pronounced /Dhiodriks von Unterberg/
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeName: Andy
Role: Cousin (Anomalocaris)
Appearance:

Notes: I will actually be getting that plush soon. Kek.
Accepted, and also nice plush!
Quote from: algmwc5Name: Ðiodriks von Unterberg
Role: Cousin
Looks: Like somebody from Oslaand
Accepted!

Shpore

One more character...
Name: Lunala
Role: That one bird that has a nest in your backyard
Appearance:

Notes: None

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeOne more character...
Name: Lunala
Role: That one bird that has a nest in your backyard
Appearance:

Notes: None
So... as a pet?

Moving onto gameplay, Tyler walks into the dining room.

red herring

Ðiodriks walks to his high-end computer
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

P-Code

Pia walks into the dining room.

"Hey Tyler! What's for dinner?"

Tymewalk

Quote from: P-CodePia walks into the dining room.

"Spaghetti, probably."

Tyler pulls out a large pot.

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

red herring

Ðiodriks opens Sublime Text 3
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

P-Code

Quote from: Tymewalk

"Spaghetti, probably."

"But...where do you get the spaghetti from?"

red herring

Ðiodriks is now hungry, so he decides to go to the dining room
"what's for dinner? I smell pasta"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443Do father stuff
You have to actually act it out. This isn't a GMed game, lol.
Quote from: P-Code
Quote from: Tymewalk

"Spaghetti, probably."

"But...where do you get the spaghetti from?"
Tyler stops to think.

"I think we have a cabinet downstairs filled with pasta. We haven't seen that part of the house yet, so the plot will fix it for us."

Shpore

Yes, Lunala is sort of a pet. But she's also a wild animal.
(Oh, and by the way, Andy needs water to move. So he has a fish tank that's just his size and it has robot legs and stuff. He sleeps in a bigger fish tank in his room.)

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeYes, Lunala is sort of a pet. But she's also a wild animal.
(Oh, and by the way, Andy needs water to move. So he has a fish tank that's just his size and it has robot legs and stuff. He sleeps in a bigger fish tank in his room.)
OK, I'll add her as a pet.

Andy's suit sounds reasonable, so long as he doesn't secretly have machine guns built in or something. :P