News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The King of Komodo universe

Started by El Komodos Drago, Jun 12, 2017, 05:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Komodos Drago

This is not really a game but a universe in which I will set future games but i thought that the MFG forums were the right place for it.

El Komodos Drago

About The King of Komodo Universe
The King of Komodo (also known as KoK) Universe is a Sci-Fi/alternate history universe which splits from reality in 2015.

El Komodos Drago

Links
Links to relevant topics will be placed bellow.

TheTealWashableMarker

Er...If it's not really a "game" then should it be put on the Text-Based Games Forums?
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

El Komodos Drago

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerEr...If it's not really a "game" then should it be put on the Text-Based Games Forums?
I thought that it would be a good idea to have a topic on the universe to avoid cluttering any game topics with information about the universe and seeing as they will be games on the text based games forum I  should make a post their.
I am sorry if I have done the wrong thing but it seemed like the right thing to me although I do admit my experience with the TBG forums is somewhat limited to say the least.

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: El Komodos Drago
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerEr...If it's not really a "game" then should it be put on the Text-Based Games Forums?
I thought that it would be a good idea to have a topic on the universe to avoid cluttering any game topics with information about the universe and seeing as they will be games on the text based games forum I  should make a post their.
I am sorry if I have done the wrong thing but it seemed like the right thing to me although I do admit my experience with the TBG forums is somewhat limited to say the least.
It's really fine, you can't know everything from the beginning. Now that you explain it a little I think you've done it right, we're just not used to a game like this on the forums because we've never had one in the almost-year I've been here. Good luck with your MFG!
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

El Komodos Drago

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker
Quote from: El Komodos Drago
It's really fine, you can't know everything from the beginning. Now that you explain it a little I think you've done it right, we're just not used to a game like this on the forums because we've never had one in the almost-year I've been here. Good luck with your MFG!
Thank-you and good luck to you too. :D