News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

One Thousand Blank White Cards- Stockpile

Started by findanegg, Jun 06, 2017, 10:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

Welcome to the stockpile for One Thousand Blank White Cards! We found an infinite blank card generator a while back and instead of using it as a sustainable source of energy or for anything else really, we decided to devote it to producing cards for an obscure card game on the internet!
Form for submitting cards:
Quote from: formName:
Image:
Effect:
Stockpile of cards:
None
Cards in play:
Quote from: formName: Instant ramen! (001)
Image:
Effect: Saves time; play another turn
In hand of: YFYIJ
Quote from: formName: ascii sword! (002)
Image: ()==[:::::::::::::>
Effect: you are hurt by the sword! -500 pts
Quote from: formName: parks and rec meme (003)
Image:
Effect: awesome! +300
in hand of: YFYIJ
Quote from: formName: sad walrus (004)
Image:
Effect:sad! -200 points
in hand of: YFYIJ
Quote from: formName: fidget spinner (005)
Image:
Effect:cringe! -500 pts
Quote from: BeagelName: thanks a lot YFYIJ (006)
Image:
Effect: YOU MUST PRETEND TO EAT A CHEESBURGER TO DRAW A CARD AND GET 600 POINTS
In hand of: Beagle
(more coming soon)
Quote from: BeagelName: MUAHEHAHAH (007)
Image:
Effect: take someone else's card from play and put it in your hand.
In hand of: Beagel
Quote from: Smiley100PName: FLOURITE MY BAB (008)
Image:
Effect: GLORIOUS SHIP +700 POINTS
In hand of: Smiley
Quote from: BeagelName: TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD (009)
Image:
Effect: Draw a card. Everyone else gets 100 points.
In hand of: Beagel
Quote from: FaressainName: WOLOLO! (010)

Image:

Effects: If negative card is used, gain positive effect. Only usable once.
In hand of: Faressain
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

Name: thanks a lot YFYIJ
Image:
Effect: YOU MUST PRETEND TO EAT A CHEESBURGER TO DRAW A CARD AND GET 600 POINTS
(more coming soon)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

Name: MUAHEHAHAH
Image:
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Name: FLOURITE MY BAB
Image:

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelName: MUAHEHAHAH
Image:
3 blank cards left.
Quote from: Smiley100PName: FLOURITE MY BAB
Image:
4 blank cards left.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

Name: TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD
Image:
Thank you.

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelName: TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD
Image:
2 blank cards left

Faressain

Name: WOLOLO!

Image:

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

findanegg

Quote from: FaressainName: WOLOLO!

Image:

4 blank cards left

Starmeadows

Name: RPS-101
Image:
Effect: Flip a coin.  If heads, gain 101 points for the glory of complexity.  If tails, lose 101 points for the confusion of complexity.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Name: Get Creative
Image:
Effect: Rewrite a card that only increases/decreases a certain player's points by a fixed amount.  

Name: TGORADASWH++
Image:
Effect: Roll 10d30, then consult the TGORADASWH++ thread to calculate how many points you get.

Name: Card Stealer
Image:
Effect: Roll 1d6 and take that many cards from the deck.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18