News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NuclearArmadillo

Interesting how this, like CoPKMN, ended up an RPG governing itself rather than a GM doing so.
*taking notes*
perchance this relates to an influx of trolling?
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Tezuka Yamikami

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami
Quote from: jji10dino(That is powerplaying? And also timeskip? :/ )
(Wait, timeskip? Didn't expect that. Also, didn't know that's powerplaying. I can't acerss discord at school, so I don't know whebn are there updastes and when can i start making Asmund cringe.)
(Oh wait. Oh nevermind. Carry on. I thought you were actually sleeping and said that in your sleep. lol. Also, WHY ASMUND :( :P )
(Back. Let's continue.)
"...Why do...that mecenary guy...try act deny the truth..." Tezuka continues, and he isn't asleep (He's tired, so he's saying this very wearily).  "What if...They had...children... I swear...they'll look like Re..becca...herself...We need to...see them... kiss..." (Dino, you can tell Tezuka to shut up just like Gray did, and we need Cool's reaction post.)
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Tezuka Yamikami

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami
Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami(Wait, timeskip? Didn't expect that. Also, didn't know that's powerplaying. I can't acerss discord at school, so I don't know whebn are there updastes and when can i start making Asmund cringe.)
(Oh wait. Oh nevermind. Carry on. I thought you were actually sleeping and said that in your sleep. lol. Also, WHY ASMUND :( :P )
(Back. Let's continue.)
"...Why do...that mecenary guy...try act deny the truth..." Tezuka continues, and he isn't asleep (He's tired, so he's saying this very wearily).  "What if...They had...children... I swear...they'll look like Re..becca...herself...We need to...see them... kiss..." (Dino, you can tell Tezuka to shut up just like Gray did, and we need Cool's reaction post.)
[Shameless advertising, but please play this scratch project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/84049486/ ]

Dino

Asmund glances at Tezuka, grimaces and looks for a garden of some sort. Maybe he can work out what the deal with Arthur is.

Rekekka

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloInteresting how this, like CoPKMN, ended up an RPG governing itself rather than a GM doing so.
*taking notes*
perchance this relates to an influx of trolling?
Not really, unless you are talking about the dialogue. In traveling situations, combat, and the main plot, however, they have to wait for the GM.

anyways...

Lucius looks at Tezuka for a bit. "Erm... I've known Raven for sometime. He was never the lover type."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Asmund sighs as he finds the gardens and takes a seat on a small bench.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund sighs as he finds the gardens and takes a seat on a small bench.
Asmund leaves the room, and walks out to the outer garden area. He finds a nice bench to sit on next to a rose bush.

Taking a seat, he begins to drift off, and fall asleep...

---

Meanwhile, Verdun was walking in a forest, quite possibly on another journey to seek knowledge. His travels are soon impeded by a hooded stranger.

"Who are you?" He asked, preparing a spell.

"Hmm? Already being hostile I see? Lay down your spell, I have no intention to harm you, not like it would do anything to begin with."

"Over confident eh? I think a simple thug wouldn't survive a spell of mine."

"Thug? Pheh... I assure you I am not your ordinary criminal... Verdun."

Verdun looks at the man for a moment, "How did you come by my name?"

"I am an overseer of sorts. I look at things in the world, and observe them for greater knowledge. I know many secrets of the world that I wouldn't mind sharing with you... if you can do one thing for me..."

"Huh... well, I am a seeker of knowledge, but how do I know I can trust that you will carry on with your promise and not just kill me?"

"Well, if you want my trust, I guess I can tell you my name." He removes his hood, revealing a tan man with scarlet hair and flaming red eyes. "My name is Vmirdof. If there is something that you want to know, ask away."

Verdun takes in his appearance a bit more. One thing that catches his eyes is a gemstone that appears to have fire on the inside, and is crudely tied with a string resting on his neck. This shocks Verdun.

"Wait a second... You're..."

Vmirdof nods.

"Then you must have tons of knowledge... but how did you come here?"

"There was a... minor inconvenience many years ago. I decided to take advantage of it."

"I see... well, I am interested to learn all you have to know. So what do you want me to do?"

"You see... there is a man who plagues my living. I am in the midst of bringing the world a new... rebirth so to speak. If you can eliminate him for me... I can show you how worlds can be reborn and molded."

Hearing this, Verdun's interest was certainly caught. "Well, who do you want me to eliminate? This should be simple."

"Well, there are two targets. One is a vassal of Etruria named Priscilla. She left recently to go locate her brother, but from what I know, she is traveling abroad currently. The other one is actually her brother, Raymond. Right now, he is posing as a mercenary named Raven, but even then, he should be an easy target for you, but he has back up. A whole group of adventurers. They are not much of a concern, but if you can, eliminate them too."

Hearing this shocked Verdun. Does he have to fight his old friends too?

"Something wrong Verdun?"

"N-no. Tell me, I just have to kill Priscilla and Raven... right?"

"You can... but be warned, the others may as well try to kill you too. It is best for you to eliminate them as well."

Verdun begins to think this over for a bit. Could he really betray his old friend Asmund, his companions on the journey, and his dignity just for knowledge? But this Vmirdof guy also carries the knowledge of molding a new world... what should he do?

After thinking over for a bit, he finally came with an answer...

"I'll do it..."

END OF CHAPTER 20
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Chapter 21 - A Close Betrayal

The group awakens by the smell of cooking that pervaded through the castle. It seems as if Eliwood is planning a feast before they head off.

---

Raven, Markus, and Fenroch wake up to some noise from below the inn. It seems as if people are coming already.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

Kate Immediately rushes out of the room, almost fully dressed, before Jason and Jacques have time to wake up completely and climb out of bed.

"Uh... What?" Jason asks, having little experience with the duo still.
"There's food involved. Don't ask about the girl with the longest hair in the realm."
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Dino

Markus gets up and stretches before checking that all his weapons are still where he left them.

Rekekka

Quote from: TBGChildGamerKate Immediately rushes out of the room, almost fully dressed, before Jason and Jacques have time to wake up completely and climb out of bed.

"Uh... What?" Jason asks, having little experience with the duo still.
"There's food involved. Don't ask about the girl with the longest hair in the realm."

Kate rushes downstairs. to see an amazing site. It is a table full of a variety of foods. Meats, Fruit, eggs, oatmeal... its all so amazing.

---

Quote from: jji10dinoMarkus gets up and stretches before checking that all his weapons are still where he left them.
All of his gear is with him still.  Something smells good down on the lower floor...
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Markus nudges Fen and Raven with the tip of his foot before getting dressed and going downstairs.

Karanrimé

Jason and Jacques prepare for the day while Kate starts grabbing food and putting it on her plate.

She has 2 plates of food on her spot, barely keeping it all on the plate, before she finally decides to eat.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoMarkus nudges Fen and Raven with the tip of his foot before getting dressed and going downstairs.
Raven turns a bit before opening his eyes. After sometime, he gets out of bed and gets dressed.

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason and Jacques prepare for the day while Kate starts grabbing food and putting it on her plate.

She has 2 plates of food on her spot, barely keeping it all on the plate, before she finally decides to eat.
As Kate is gathering her food, she sees Eliwood, Hector, and Lyndis eating as well. Eliwood, noticing how much food Kate has, begins to chuckle a bit. "You better be able to eat all of that." He says.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Markus' eyes light up as he sees the food and quickly grabs a plate and some food and digs in.

Karanrimé

Jason and Jacques walk downstairs.

Kate laughs.
"I think I'll get seconds."

[under construction]

;

Tezuka Yamikami

Tezuka walks out to see the feast after packing up his stuff, and he's just mindind his own bussiness.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoMarkus' eyes light up as he sees the food and quickly grabs a plate and some food and digs in.
Markus, however, is nowhere near the banquet at the castle. He does see however some chefs making some breakfast.

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason and Jacques walk downstairs.

Kate laughs.
"I think I'll get seconds."
Hector chuckles a bit, then eats some ham.

Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiTezuka walks out to see the feast after packing up his stuff, and he's just mindind his own bussiness.
Tezuka begins to walk downwards, when all of sudden he hears something. "Tezuka!" He hears... Rebecca?
"Go to Brazil."

Tezuka Yamikami

"Rebecca?" Tezuka looks back, and suddenly feels like something is VERY wrong.

Rekekka

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"Rebecca?" Tezuka looks back, and suddenly feels like something is VERY wrong.
Before Tezuka can speak, Rebecca's eyes seem to light up with anger. Catching him off guard, Rebecca lands a direct hit on his stomach with her foot. This causes him to perk up, and fall on to the ground. Rebecca lets out a "Hmph" and walks downstairs.
"Go to Brazil."

Tezuka Yamikami

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"Rebecca?" Tezuka looks back, and suddenly feels like something is VERY wrong.
Before Tezuka can speak, Rebecca's eyes seem to light up with face. Catching him off guard, Rebecca lands a direct hit on his stomach with her foot. This causes him to perk up, and fall on to the ground. Rebecca lets out a "Hmph" and walks downstairs.
"OW-AGH-UG-OR-ARGH!!!!" Tezuka screamed as he rolls downstairs feom Rebecca's suprise attack, but managed to land on the ground safely.

Dino

Markus sighs as the illusion fades and he realizes he is at the inn and there is no feast waiting for him. He does ask for some breakfast, though.

Dark

Fen rolls out of bed already clothed. Seeing that he's the last one up, he frowns and heads downstairs.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Rekekka

Quote from: DarkfireFen rolls out of bed already clothed. Seeing that he's the last one up, he frowns and heads downstairs.
Raven and Markus seem to be getting some breakfast. Might want to do the same as well, seeing how the group is leaving today.

Quote from: jji10dinoMarkus sighs as the illusion fades and he realizes he is at the inn and there is no feast waiting for him. He does ask for some breakfast, though.
One of the chefs does over and hands Markus a plate of eggs and ham. Raven, who also asked for food, gets the same thing. This might also be free too, seeing as how they did not ask for money.

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"OW-AGH-UG-OR-ARGH!!!!" Tezuka screamed as he rolls downstairs feom Rebecca's suprise attack, but managed to land on the ground safely.

Lucius, who was already at the bottom, jumped at the sight of Tezuka falling down the stairs. "My goodness! What happened?"
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Jacob looks at the sight of Tezuka falling down the stairs, and walks over.

"Are you all right? Do you need help?"

As a monk, Jacob had to make sure he projected an outward sense of helpfulness - never enjoying harm or pain.

Internally though, he found the whole thing pretty funny.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words