News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The War: Fakemon RP (Chapter 12: Reunions...Good & Bad)

Started by SpicyMeatball, Feb 28, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

"DUDE! Are you kidding me?! AWESOME! Time to put my AMAZING coding mind to work."

CellularData

"Mm... yes.  Your amazing braggy mind.  Very amazing indeed."
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

@shpore so calling xb-01 'weird' is the equivalent of stabbing him? the word weird shouldnt hurt that much
previously known as Floofy

Shpore

"Pfft, you're just jealous!"
Quote from: Floofy@shpore so calling xb-01 'weird' is the equivalent of stabbing him? the word weird shouldnt hurt that much
She's semi-miscalculated

CellularData

"Yes, very jealous of the ability to really tick people off with bragging."
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

"(Before you do ANYTHING to her...
I demand you take an IQ test.)"

A panel flipped on Izzy's body and a computer screen came out with an IQ test on it
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

Quote from: epicanna27"Yes, very jealous of the ability to really tick people off with bragging."
Gabe evolved into Savageon!
Quote from: Beagel"(Before you do ANYTHING to her...
I demand you take an IQ test.)"

A panel flipped on Izzy's body and a computer screen came out with an IQ test on it
"Pfft! This'll be easy."

...His end result was 75.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

(CHAT PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)
"This is too hard and it's rigged for even me to lose. Please. Trust me, I can take her."
Xander continued on his way to cyberna. Lola was leaning on a tree.

objecty

"(I'm going back. They need me.)"

She ran back.
"(JUSTISE TAKE THIS IQ TEST PLEASE)"
"(Hey there what's-your-face, how about I take this test to prove that it's NOT rigged?)"
Thank you.

Shpore

(WHY CANT YOU DO CHAT AAAA)
(ARE YOU DOING SCHOOL OR SOMETHING)
"Pfft. I bet you'll lose.
It's just a game, not a test."

Xander kept walking over to Cyberna.

SpicyMeatball

It was night time. Loki was in the outskirts of a city.
"Sigyn, how long has it been since you've been in a city?"

Starmeadows

Del slept as Haskara also took an IQ test.
She got an 87.

Yeroc8

Aquarius comes over. "What's this test that everyone's taking?"

Shpore

"IQ test, I think. I got an 85 - barely still average. Sigh..."
XB-01 got 125 which was above average.

Yeroc8

"Uh, I guess I'll take it too, just to see what number I'll get."

SpicyMeatball

Shpore

Cyberna was too scared to take it. She'd already taken it before and gotten 130, and Xander was standing out in the open ranting about it.

Starmeadows

objecty

"(This is NOT a game. It is a test.
Now, Xander, do NOT be an idiot when this test gets rekt.)"

Justise got 143.
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

"Can i take this test?"
"I suppose i'll give it a shot..."

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

Leila also took the test and got... 134.

objecty

"(Well, it wasn't that long ago that we were all in a city. It wasn't really a city, though. It's been quite a while since I've been in an ACTUAL city...)"
Thank you.

Shpore

"YOU'RE HACKING! AND CHEATING! UGH! ANYONE HAVE A CONSOLE I CAN PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON?! AUGH!"
Cyberna slowly stepped from behind a tree.
Xander ran over to her.