News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Comments and Complaints

Started by 360-International, Oct 04, 2012, 02:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

Quote from: TBGChildGamer
Quote from: What 2-week-ago me probably haveIt would be wonderful if you left now.
But No. It would not be wonderful for you to leave. We want to have a big, happy TBG community, without incidents like this. And We want you to be a part of it. We just don't want you doing all of the things you've been doing recently, and I know we just don't want me doing the things I've been doing recently either.

We'd like you to stay. We just don't want you to so stupid things.
I want to stay, too, but the past haunts us.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: What 2-week-ago me probably haveIt would be wonderful if you left now.
But No. It would not be wonderful for you to leave. We want to have a big, happy TBG community, without incidents like this. And We want you to be a part of it. We just don't want you doing all of the things you've been doing recently, and I know we just don't want me doing the things I've been doing recently either.

Perhaps if you stop talking about it, then it will STOP haunting you!
You keep continuing the argument. If you don't reply to the last post, then guess what-it will end.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: TBGChildGamerBut No. It would not be wonderful for you to leave. We want to have a big, happy TBG community, without incidents like this. And We want you to be a part of it. We just don't want you doing all of the things you've been doing recently, and I know we just don't want me doing the things I've been doing recently either.

You keep continuing the argument. If you don't reply to the last post, then guess what-it will end.
Hypocrite
Do we look like we're arguing at this point?
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Quote from: SuperDoom1I want to stay, too, but the past haunts us.
Hypocrite
I just want this thing to END, please, people
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

JUST STOP POSTING HERE!!!!!!!!

NasomiXIV

*uses all the self-control I can muster to quit the argument*
I'll be on the Scratch forums and the comment section in Backstory, Part 4 if you need me.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

NasomiXIV

Quote from: BeagelPerhaps if you stop talking about it, then it will STOP haunting you!
Hypocrite
Sure.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NasomiXIV

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerdid you rEALLY JUST-
Yes. I ended a flamewar before it even started.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

Correction:
'Yes. I just replied to something that said 'let's stop posting here.'.'
Thank you.

NasomiXIV

Correction:
Quote from: BeagelPerhaps if you stop talking about it, then it will STOP haunting you!
Hypocrite
That's not what it looks like to me. You said stop the flamewar, not retreat from the thread.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

Quote from: SuperDoom1Yes. I ended a flamewar before it even started.
Correction:
Quote from: TBGChildGamerHypocrite
That's not what it looks like to me. You said stop the flamewar, not retreat from the thread.
ok let's stop posting on this thread unless we have an actual different comment or complaint please because this is getting argue-y
Thank you.

Tymewalk

Quote from: BeagelCorrection:
Quote from: BeagelI just want this thing to END, please, people
ok let's stop posting on this thread unless we have an actual different comment or complaint please because this is getting argue-y
Yes, please.

The entire thread for the past several pages has been mostly about this. The issue has since been resolved, and there is no need to keep posting about it. That's only going to end in the consensus of "yes, we should all stop posting", in which case continuing to post isn't helpful, or another flamewar, which is something I'm sure all of us would like to avoid.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: SuperDoom1That's not what it looks like to me. You said stop the flamewar, not retreat from the thread.
Yes, please.

The entire thread for the past several pages has been mostly about this. The issue has since been resolved, and there is no need to keep posting about it. That's only going to end in the consensus of "yes, we should all stop posting", in which case continuing to post isn't helpful, or another flamewar, which is something I'm sure all of us would like to avoid.
I don't think any of us would mind if you just closed this topic for a day or two.

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: Beagelok let's stop posting on this thread unless we have an actual different comment or complaint please because this is getting argue-y
Yes, please.

I don't think any of us would mind if you just closed this topic for a day or two.
I actually reported this topic asking for it to be closed temporarily a couple days age and nothing's happened yet so

CellularData

Quote from: Tymewalkin which case continuing to post isn't helpful
ah, the good old "stop saying 'shhhhh' it just adds more noise" argument

which i agree with so just stop ok
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

Found this!
We're all saved.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

Why did he get re-banned?

CellularData

Quote from: Yeroc8Why did he get re-banned?
I don't know.  moderators please explain

(They could be writing up a post right now saying why)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Flowermanvista

So, umm... why is this topic unstickied??!?!
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Shpore

Quote from: FlowermanvistaSo, umm... why is this topic unstickied??!?!
because flamewars

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker on the Welcome Wonka Wagonoh hey guess what happens when you reply without reading the page
oh hey guess what happens when you get so angry that you report sd1 after he attacks lgbt+ begging the mods to permaban him and you log on hours later and he is banned and you're like "shoot"

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: Yeroc8Why did he get re-banned?
I don't know.  moderators please explain

(They could be writing up a post right now saying why)
The situation in this post may be/have contributed as to why he was re-banned.

Edit #1: Fixed a grammar mistake.
Edit #2: Added quotes questioning as to why SD1 was re-banned and answered them.

Dino

...maybe it would be better if this was closed as well. :/

objecty

Okay. Now I have an actual problem. Well, Yeroc8 does anyway. Here's some stuff we posted on skype:

[7:26:53 AM] Yeroc8: I can't log in to the TBGs
[7:27:00 AM] Bacon Dog .-.: oh ok
[7:27:17 AM] Yeroc8: It says wrong username and password but it is right
[7:27:25 AM] Bacon Dog .-.: huh
[7:27:44 AM] Yeroc8: I'm thinking someone messes with my stuff
[7:28:04 AM] Yeroc8: Because a bunch of things are deleted too
[7:28:09 AM] Bacon Dog .-.: ... weird
[7:30:40 AM] Yeroc8: I'm trying to do the forgot password thing but none of my emails say have an account
[7:30:49 AM] Bacon Dog .-.: .... that's bad
[7:31:14 AM] Yeroc8: What should I do
[7:31:24 AM] Bacon Dog .-.: idk
[7:37:49 AM] Yeroc8: The contact thing sends you to the old domain
[7:38:21 AM] Yeroc8: Can you please post something about it so a mod can fix it?
[7:39:15 AM] Bacon Dog .-.: ok
Thank you.