News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Boys vs. girls!

Started by shpeters, Oct 07, 2012, 11:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awesome-llama

Dino

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

awesome-llama

TheTealWashableMarker

awesome-llama

B1

Edit: *facepalm* How did I think I was a girl!
I accidentally did G3

NasomiXIV

B2

(THERE'S STILL A REPLACEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT)
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

An unfair replacement.

G2

CellularData

A closed replacement!

G4
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

By someone who is banned again!

G6
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

awesome-llama

Shpore

look at this game. look at the TITLE of this game.

WHERE THE (SQUEAK) DO NONBINARY PEOPLE GO
WHY THE (SQUEAK) WOULD GIRLS FIGHT BOYS
OK LISTEN UP YOU GUYS
IF THERE WAS A BOYS VS GIRLS WAR, IT WOULDN'T MATTER WHO WON, BECAUSE HUMANS COULD NOT CONTINUE TO REPRODUCE AFTER THAT! FUN FACT!
YOU SAY I'M TAKING THIS TOO FAR?! NO! THIS GAME IS TRANSPHOBIC AS WELL!
CALLING ME A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR FOR CALLING OUT THE UNFAIRNESS OF THIS GAME (AND IT'S NOT JUST TO BOYS) MAKES YOU A COWARD.

Dino

Quote from: Shporelook at this game. look at the TITLE of this game.

WHERE THE (SQUEAK) DO NONBINARY PEOPLE GO
WHY THE (SQUEAK) WOULD GIRLS FIGHT BOYS
OK LISTEN UP YOU GUYS
IF THERE WAS A BOYS VS GIRLS WAR, IT WOULDN'T MATTER WHO WON, BECAUSE HUMANS COULD NOT CONTINUE TO REPRODUCE AFTER THAT! FUN FACT!
YOU SAY I'M TAKING THIS TOO FAR?! NO! THIS GAME IS TRANSPHOBIC AS WELL!
CALLING ME A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR FOR CALLING OUT THE UNFAIRNESS OF THIS GAME (AND IT'S NOT JUST TO BOYS) MAKES YOU A COWARD.
To be fair, I'm pretty sure people don't have to post on here. And this is a TBG, not an organisation that calls for a girls vs boys war. I'll just say it first; you're taking it too far. And also, if they are nonbinary, they can just choose the gender they want. Same if they're trans.

objecty

If you go back a few pages, someone who was nonbinary just posted n1 for (neither 1)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Dino

CellularData

Quote from: ShporeWHERE THE (SQUEAK) DO NONBINARY PEOPLE GO
i do think this should be "people of same gender post in a row"
Quote from: ShporeYOU SAY I'M TAKING THIS TOO FAR?! NO! THIS GAME IS TRANSPHOBIC AS WELL!
i don't get this part because you just post as the gender you identify as.  problem there?
(unless you're referring to "no faking your gender" rule which is questionable)
Quote from: jji10dinoAnd this is a TBG, not an organisation that calls for a girls vs boys war.
yes.

EDIT: G2.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Dino

awesome-llama

Dino

awesome-llama

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Dino

awesome-llama

B7

I'm all lonely on the TBGs

BaconAndEggs1

B8.
Quote from: ShporeWHERE THE (SQUEAK) DO NONBINARY PEOPLE GO
Friendly reminder that a non-binary TBGer did participate in this game (using 'n' in place of 'b' and 'g'). The title is somewhat gender-exclusive, yes, but the rules seem to be more than flexible to accommodate those kinds of situations.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

objecty

Thank you.