News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

SuperJedi224

6/10

{
  "pools": [
    {
      "rolls": {
        "min": 1,
        "max": 3
      },
      "entries": [
        {
          "type": "item",
          "name": "minecraft:arrow",
          "weight": 12,
          "functions": [
            {
              "function": "set_count",
              "count": {
                "min": 2,
                "max": 4
              }
            }
          ]
        },
        {
          "type": "item",
          "name": "minecraft:tipped_arrow",
          "weight": 1,
          "functions": [
            {
              "function": "set_nbt",
              "tag": "{Potion:\"minecraft:long_poison\"}"
            },
            {
              "function": "set_count",
              "count": {
                "min": 1,
                "max": 2
              }
            }
          ]
        }
      ]
    }
  ]
}

DownsGameClub

Okay/10

The International Forums Service has issued Flame Watch number 6, effective until May 28 2017 Sunday Midnight UTC, or May 30 2017 Saturday at 20:00 EDT.
This watch includes the following forum topics, on the TBG Forums:
Commends and Complaints, Questions and Suggestions, Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Remember...  A flame watch means that conditions are favorable to the development of flaming, including cyberbullying and harassment, in and close to the watch area.  While flaming may not be imminent, users with interests in the watch area should be on the lookout for rapidly changing conditions and listen for later statements and possible warnings.  Stay tuned to general announcements, moderator and administrative posts, or the TBG Forums and the Discord Chat for the latest flaming activity information.

TheTealWashableMarker

Idk what you're even talking about, make this Forum website thingy more clear/10

Each stat can have up to 5 points total, and you get 10 points to spend.
2 points are locked in to Speed and Agility, so you should have 14 points spread across your board.
Speed:
Agility:
Charisma:
Focus:
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

SuperJedi224

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Karanrimé

2/10

[an image of some sort]
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

PrincessPandaTBG

SuperJedi224

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

0/10

I THINK I GOT IT

NO 60 SECOND RULE PLEASE LET ME GET THIS

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASEEEEEEEE

(Something glitched and I didn't want to have to type that again, in case it took me longer than the 60 second rule time.  It's from my page 96 victory on kqotp)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

awesome-llama

10/10

This was in my clipboard:
/playsound minecraft:ambient.cave ambient @a

SuperJedi224

Yeroc8

Count until someone posts in the other thread: Thread 1
(not advertising it was actually in my clipboard)

CellularData

PrincessPandaTBG

CellularData

0/10

https://privnote.com/fwmeQEpY#6KePZ59Q0

(THIS IS FOR PRIVNOTE RACE)

DownsGameClub

CONGRATS!  YOU READ MY NOTE WITHIN 1 HOUR OF MAKING IT!

TheTealWashableMarker

Huh?/10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=syfkpTqkx5I

Quote from: Yeroc8Count until someone posts in the other thread: Thread 1
(not advertising it was actually in my clipboard)
YOU NEED TO RATE
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Yeroc9

Oops
I can't view it/10

水竜

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

lanceisthelegend27

So I just put something cool and original in here, right?