News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post until we get to a DIVISOR of your age.

Started by Seanbobe, May 21, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

Reset!
1st place, tied with Seanbone!
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

Reset!
YAY ME! I'm the first person here to get past 30!

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

being 13 is annoying (and not just in this game)

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Seanbobe

Being 14 is great. I am guaranteed an easy number for the next two and a half years.

Seanbobe

Seanbobe

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker^doublepost so it doesn't count
Quote from: seanbobeNo triple posting (Double posting is OK).

(This post has no gameplay value.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Darnit, that would've been a ruin for me!

Seanbobe

EDIT:0

TheTealWashableMarker

DARNIT.

Could've gotten a ruin if 7 wasn't a factor of your age.

TheTealWashableMarker

objecty

teal did you turn 11 or did you forget how to divide
(no gameplay)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: Beagelteal did you turn 11 or did you forget how to divide
(no gameplay)
read the rules again

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Seanbobe

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker
Quote from: Beagelteal did you turn 11 or did you forget how to divide
(no gameplay)
read the rules again
You would have to be 440 to satisfy three of your posts.

Seanbobe

TheTealWashableMarker

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Yeroc8

Seanbobe