News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shpore's Creature Shop

Started by Shpore, Apr 27, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

Need a species for your roleplay? Want your own species recreated? Want a species based off of you?! Look no further!
This is one of the few shops on the TBGs, but it doesn't use any TBG currencies. Instead, creatures are made based on how nice you are to me on the tbgs.
Here is my rating scale:

Furious:
If this is my relationship with you, you cannot buy from this store. Why would you want to buy from your enemy anyways?

Annoyed:
Fine, you can have a creature. But it's gonna be weak and have more cons than pros.

Neutral:
You can have an okay creature. It won't be too powerful, though. It will have an equal amount of cons and pros.

Friendly:
Congrats! You're a friend but not a close friend. Having a creature with this relationship will make the creature have more pros than cons.

Allied:
Yay! You're a close friend. Creatures with this relationship will be incredibly detailed and powerful.

Remember to check all roleplays to make sure these creatures are allowed.
If you want to check what relationship you have with me, just ask! But I won't post it here. I'm usually on TBG chat, though.

Use this to request a species:
Quote from: Creature RequestSpecies Name:
Texture (feathers, fur, scales, etc):
Color:
Carnivore, Omnivore, or Herbivore:
Appearance:
You are free to build lore on any of the species you request.

CellularData

I'd just like to know which rating you consider me because you probably hate me
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

Ya you probably hate me too but its all good
previously known as Floofy

objecty

Either you completely hate me or I'm a very close friend. IDK though. can ya tell me what I am?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

All 3 of you are the blue face right now

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Starmeadows

Can't tell if I'm blue or orange on the rating scale

Lol

Rekekka

I am a the bottom most scale because of reasons and raisins.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

TheTealWashableMarker

Shpore

I said to ask on chat when I'm on, not clutter up this thread.

objecty

Quote from: ShporeI said to ask on chat when I'm on, not clutter up this thread.

not like there's anything here being cluttered up...
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

Since I've asked you multiple times on chat and you never answer, I am posting here.
Which one am I?

CellularData

Which one am I now (I have a feeling you like me less because of Gabe :P)

And what even do you sell here?  When you say you make "creatures" do you draw them, or come up with stats for them, or what?

NasomiXIV

I'm scared.
I'm probably in the red, aren't I?
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Shpore

Quote from: Yeroc8Since I've asked you multiple times on chat and you never answer, I am posting here.
Which one am I?
You're my friend so green
Quote from: epicanna27Which one am I now (I have a feeling you like me less because of Gabe :P)

And what even do you sell here?  When you say you make "creatures" do you draw them, or come up with stats for them, or what?
Yellow but getting close to orange
Also I make creatures using a game.
Quote from: SuperDoom1I'm scared.
I'm probably in the red, aren't I?
Same as Epicanna

Karanrimé

If I do ever get a creature from you, I will request that it has equal pros and cons for power reasons.
I would still wish to have it drawn based on my relationship with you.

Now, of course, if I'm in the lower relationships, obviously that won't work, but I doubt I am.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

Quote from: ShporeYellow but getting close to orange
Because gabe from twfkmn

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: epicanna27
Because gabe from twfkmn
That's not a fair reason
If I ran a shop like this I could be like 'orange but almost red' to shpore 'because of your twfkmn characters'

Shpore

Because gabe from twfkmn
No but you're also very arrogant.
Brutally Honest

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Shpore
Because gabe from twfkmn
Brutally Honest
How is she arrogant?

Shpore

Quote from: Floofy
Quote from: epicanna27Because gabe from twfkmn
Brutally Honest
How is she arrogant?
Look at some posts on 1001 ways to get out of Chuck E. Cheese's.

CellularData

Quote from: Floofy
Quote from: ShporeNo but you're also very arrogant.
Brutally Honest
How is she arrogant?
Look at some posts on 1001 ways to get out of Chuck E. Cheese's.
when will people learn to take a JOKE

NuclearArmadillo

Species Name: Beep Beep Lettuce
Texture (feathers, fur, scales, etc): Smooth, but not scaly skin,
Color: Purple
Carnivore, Omnivore, or Herbivore: Herbivore
Appearance: Long and snakelike, with beady eyes and 2 chunky legs
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: Yeroc8Since I've asked you multiple times on chat and you never answer, I am posting here.
Which one am I?
Same situation. TELLLL MEEEEE

Shpore

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloSpecies Name: Beep Beep Lettuce
Texture (feathers, fur, scales, etc): Smooth, but not scaly skin,
Color: Purple
Carnivore, Omnivore, or Herbivore: Herbivore
Appearance: Long and snakelike, with beady eyes and 2 chunky legs
I'm horribly sorry but I don't have Spore installed ATM.
If I reinstall it, I'll make this.
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker
Which one am I?
Same situation. TELLLL MEEEEE
Yellow???