News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Answer the question above you

Started by Shpore, Oct 22, 2016, 09:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

White. Or dessert.

Would you rather play Undertale or Shovel Knight?
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Seanbobe

No.

Will you answer "No" to this question?
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

awesome-llama

Probably not.

Do you know trigonometry?

Dino

No.

What languages do you speak?

CellularData

"I'm fluent in nine languages - American, Standard American, Revised American, British, Australian (mate), Irish, Canadian, AWYHAACISL*, and memes.
(* American "Waving Your Hands Around and Calling it Sign Language")" - Tymewalk

do you have weird dreams often
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

Meh.

Do you watch Space Hamster?
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

Tymewalk

Don't think so.

Are you a, a real villain?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Well technically, nah.

Have you ever caught a good guy, like a real, superhero?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

DownsGameClub

Don't even get started...

Why am I awake?  I'm supposed to be sleeping now!!!!!!!!!!  >=[

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Prince

sometimes

do u drink tea or coffee

BaconAndEggs1

Usually tea, I've only had a few cups of coffee in my lifetime so far.

What's your favourite meme?
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Prince

-1 bc im a pessimist >:0
dogs or cats?

CellularData

cats

do you like bumping old topics
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Wolfslime123

Not really. Used to though.

Half full or empty?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

BaconAndEggs1

Yes, I like both in fact. (I realise that you mean if I have a preference; ehh, not really, but pancakes if you had to twist my arm on it.)

How serious would you consider yourself as a person?
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Shpore

It can really depend on how I'm feeling at the time.

What do you think of my campaign to bump all my old TBGs?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Very bad. It isn't a thing I like.

Is it lying if someone says, "I am lying."?
eh

Nambaseking01

Depends on if the person is lying.

Would you be happy if I finally decide to make a signature?
hey look, another one of those signatures

Byron_Inc_TBG

Yes, absolutely!

Where are you now? (Alan Walker yeet)
eh

Nambaseking01

I am not in an airplane.

Are you in love with the shape of Alan Walker?

Ed Sheeran and Alan Walker yeet
hey look, another one of those signatures

Byron_Inc_TBG

No.

Is a hotdog a sandwich? (VSauce2 yeet)
eh