News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Boys VS. Girls: Equal Edition

Started by NasomiXIV, May 28, 2017, 08:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerG1

still unfair
You, Somelia, Floofy, EA27, Beagel, Firefang, and maybe Shpore VS. me, B&E1, CG, Tyme, Awesome Llama, and Faressain.

Seems equal to me.

B1
female tbgers THAT ACTUALLY GET ON:
* me
* floofs
* beagel
* firefang
* teal

male tbgers THAT ACTUALLY GET ON:
* superdoom
* tyme
* awesome-llama
* shpore
* yeroc
* fares
* joe
* b&e
* smiley
* cg
* dino
* probably others

oh yeah it's so fair isn't it
Well, well, well. You've tried too hard to kill this topic.
But if you think about it, the majority of us boys get on only half as much as you girls. (Fares, Tyme, Joe, Dino, Smiley, Llama, B&E1, Yeroc, CG)
Also you forgot to mention Somelea.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

I said that actually get on.  When's the last time you saw somelia on?

And those guys might not get on as much as us but they post in bvg topics more often.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

We're not trying to kill this topic. We're just protesting as it is unfair. We'd do the same if we were boys on your side, D:<
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: TBGChildGamer
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker
Quote from: TBGChildGamerWhat rule did you not agree with?

B4
That you have to post the contents of the previous privnote. It'd be more fun if all privnotes were a secret between the maker and the reader.

G1
Well, that's how we confirm you've read them.

B1
We can tell you've read them if they're destroyed. If the note was already destroyed, you can just post "Destroyed."

objecty

also superdoom I DESPISE spongebob but that is an AMAZING gif, kek
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: Beagelalso superdoom I DESPISE spongebob but that is an AMAZING gif, kek
has...has this just become a general chat thread?

objecty

yeah...
Looking back, this is... G6 HOORAY
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

awesome-llama

TheTealWashableMarker

CellularData

This has pretty much become a chat thread because I just gave a giant list of males and females so most people know what the count would be on

G4
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

YOU BROKE THE RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES
B1
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

Who cares about the RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES when its turned into a chat thread

NasomiXIV

I do!
And this isn't a chat thread! You guys are MAKING it into one!
B3

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Yeroc8

NasomiXIV

It's OK. Just follow the rules and COUNT UP!
B5

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: SuperDoom1You, Somelia, Floofy, EA27, Beagel, Firefang, and maybe Shpore VS. me, B&E1, CG, Tyme, Awesome Llama, and Faressain.

Seems equal to me.

B1
female tbgers THAT ACTUALLY GET ON:
* me
* floofs
* beagel
* firefang
* teal

male tbgers THAT ACTUALLY GET ON:
* superdoom
* tyme
* awesome-llama
* shpore
* yeroc
* fares
* joe
* b&e
* smiley
* cg
* dino
* probably others

oh yeah it's so fair isn't it
Well, well, well. You've tried too hard to kill this topic.
But if you think about it, the majority of us boys get on only half as much as you girls. (Fares, Tyme, Joe, Dino, Smiley, Llama, B&E1, Yeroc, CG)
Also you forgot to mention Somelea.
Somelia hasn't really been active, and even when she is, she doesn't post on BvG topics.

Counting up both boys and girls I know are active:

Girls: Beagel, Floofy, epicanna27, firefang16, TheTealWashableMarker, PrincessPandaTBG, Netherland213
Boys: DownsGameClub, myself (Tymewalk), Smiley100P, Yeroc8, TBGChildGamer, Faressain, jji10dino, BaconAndEggs1, seanbobe, Shpore, you (SuperDoom1), awesome-llama, joefarebrother, alexphan, SuperJedi224, Flowermanvista, lanceisthelegend27 (not counting Darkfire, Wordweaver, Tezuka the Yamikami, YouFindYourselfInJail, coolman2443, YouFindYourselfInJail, NuclearArmadillo, and Treehee, because they usually RP when they're on)

That's 7 against 17 + 8 (25), and that's taking into account some of these people usually don't post on TBGs.

I'm closing this topic as at the point where it would be a balanced game, it would be a duplicate of the existing BvG topic.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words