News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Birthday TBG

Started by TheLetterThorn, Apr 20, 2013, 08:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: ShporeYou get Silvaze fanart instead.

I open a large teal present with air holes.
Quote from: awesome-llamaYou get a half-used teal washable marker.

I unwrap a big white box with fragile stickers all over it.
inhale le gasp

You get a piece of paper on a thick, white, silk cushion with small bold writing on it about a missing artifact from a history museum, apparently a piece cut out of a newspaper.

I open the great brown box.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CellularData

can you please reply to mine? because thats kind of how you play a tbg
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27can you please reply to mine? because thats kind of how you play a tbg
Uh, she did? She just said 'le gasp' to the other post..
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

awesome-llama

You get a pile of mud bricks.

I open a box with radiation warning stickers, laser radiation warnings, corrosive hazard stickers, biohazard stickers, and a big falling hazard sign on it.

firefang16

You get a tiny chocolate infused with polonium.

I open an orange box shaped like a semicircle.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Shpore

You get half of an orange

I open a blue round box

awesome-llama

You get a ballpoint pen with poor quality ink.

I open a box in the shape of a car.

PrincessPandaTBG

Quote from: ShporeYou get Silvaze fanart instead.

Btw, you get the upcoming Cars 3 movie.

I open a blue present in shape of Sonic.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

awesome-llama

You get a blue spray-painted hedgehog.

I open a tetrahedron-shaped box.

PrincessPandaTBG

You get a funky-looking Rubik's cube.

I open a present the size of a pin.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

awesome-llama

You get a tiny rolled-up paper note, saying Happy Birthday.

I open a truncated rhombicosidodecahedron shaped box.

CellularData

You get an even funkier rubik's cube

I open one of those rubik's cubes that if they are solved, you can take off the white side and put something inside (they actually exist)

Tymewalk

You get another Rubik's Cube!

I open the large present obviously shaped like a bicycle.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

You get a DIY bicycle.

I open the present made out of the fabric of space and time.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

P-Code

You get a universe.

I open a present shaped suspiciously like a pie.

DownsGameClub

It's a telephone!

I unwrap a very large box.

Tymewalk

It's a very tiny pair of socks. For Lego figures!

I open the box labeled "DO NOT OPEN - BIOHAZARD".
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

awesome-llama

It's all the hospital medical equipment.

I open a tin box

NasomiXIV

You get nothing.

I open the strange, almost alien-looking box.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

you get a small alien who bites you in the face

I open a box shaped like a small alien who bites you in the face
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

you get alien internal organs

........whoops!  looks like you actually opened the alien

i open a really oddly shaped box with lots of protrusions

Shpore

you get FUN

I open a box with PVZ WRAPPING PAPER

red herring

You get a zombie

I open a green tesseract box
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

GalaxySugarFox

You get a portal to a 4D universe

I open the black and color-changing rainbow box(sorry if this post is annoying to people)

Faressain

You unbox something, but it causes suddenly to world to become CoPKMN-alike. Either in terms that everyone turns into something, or everyone becomes Pokemon.

I open a very small, dark-green with yellow wrapper and red lines on it, wrapped partially in cyan, and shaped like circle box.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783