News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

We have the weirdest dreams.

Started by Matryoshka, Feb 04, 2013, 07:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Those dreams are common. And terrifying/10

I once had a dream where I clicked a link in a TBGer's signature, and it took me to some website called "Oblong.com". It opened onto a chat place, and my nickname was just "teal". I said something and tried to type "idk", but my keyboard was broken and every time it sent them random spam. Shortly they were like "Does this user even have an account?" and they banned me. Later I went back to Oblong.com, with apparently a longer nickname, and tried to apologise and explain, but my keyboard was still broken and I kept having to retype the spam. My dream ended before I could send the explanation message...
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CellularData

10/10

I had a couple dreams.

In the first one, I was at school for the first day of 8th grade, and I was going around trying to figure out my classes but WITHOUT MY SCHEDULE.  I was somehow able to find science class for first period but was running around hopelessly looking for my second period, and wound up in the gym (which I found out I had fourth period... Again) and then I was panicking because somehow I figured out JUST AT THAT POINT that I didn't have my schedule, and I was trying to figure out how I wouldn't have it... Then I realized I must have missed that day a few days before school where you get to pick up your schedule.  And then a few seconds later I realized it had to have been a dream, but I was already waking up.

In the second one, I was standing in the parking lot of my elementary school with a bunch of TBGers, who were all playing TWFKMN at the moment, and for some reason we were all volunteering to clear something out of the field that we used to use in gym class all the time.  I was wondering how they all found my elementary school, but didn't want to ask because it would reveal personal information (like the fact that I went to that school).  Then we went into the field and separated into groups, and then for some reason we had to run laps around something (which turned out to be... MY HOUSE???).  Then we went in my house and we started playing on the computer.  The end.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

CellularData

PrincessPandaTBG

Lol/10

Last night, I had a dream in which my father gave me a bootleg Sonic Nintendo Switch game.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

lanceisthelegend27

6/10
I dreamed I dropped my switch into a river and then it showed up in a toilet(?) and everyone was a mummy(?) and I was a ghost.
So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

Prince

7/10

just dreamed i had cancer but i was also on a surfboard doing some cool kicks with a turtle so it was ok

CellularData

lolwut/10

i was slapping someone in my dream and then i actually wound up sitting up in bed and slapping the area next to me

NasomiXIV

wat/10

I had a dream where I was the red guy from DHMIS and confetti was pulsing on my brain.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Flowermanvista

?/10

So, this took place on my school bus, which is filled with 1D10Ts. I dreamed that one kid brought in a really rare model of iPad, and everyone was really excited to use it, so they all got up and started moving around the bus. (The strange thing is I could predict this happening when I saw the kid take out the iPad.) The driver told everyone to shut up and get back in their seats, which they did, but they sat backwards and ALL gave him the raspberry. EVERY ONE of them in PERFECT SYNCHRONICITY.  The only ones who DIDN'T were me, my brother, and some other kid.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Flowermanvista

bump

Another strange one, from 7/16/2017. The details are kind of rusty, so I only somewhat remember a small portion of it. So I was messing with this lamp that my parents have on top of their bookcase in their bedroom. Suddenly, the plug in the wall outlet started throwing off orange sparks like a lit firework fuse. A few seconds later, and guess what, electrical fire. But how convenient that there was a fire extinguisher right there, sitting on top of the now-unused dishwasher (which IRL, still works, we just don't use it because we have an awful hot water supply.). Something was weird about the extinguisher though: instead of having the usual squeeze valve and carrying handle, it had a single green wire. Regardless, it worked, and thankfully I was able to pull back the bookcase and put out the fire.

(IRL Fact: An ABC type or BC type dry powder extinguisher has only about 6-10 seconds of "ammo" in it. A water type extinguisher has about 1 minute of water.)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Prince

cant believe yall remember these dates???? who does this

but i had a dream that i was going to b beheaded in my old bedroom and i woke up sadly

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was in Hong Kong and YouTube was unbanned there (for real). There was a new Sonic Forces trailer involving two Classic Sonics and a flood, and it became a meme.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

CellularData

0/10

I was texting my friend but all the texts took way too long to send, and then out of nowhere my phone kept sending random pictures I never even sent

objecty

um ok/10

last night I dreamt that for some reason most of the FreeSmarters and a few No-Namers gave each other prizes for no reason???
but it was like based on a challenge
so if you won you got better things
but the challenge never actually happened
and ice cube gave golf ball a glass of water. that's all I remember-
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

firefang16

???/10

yesterday i had a dream where i was outside a taco bell and then things set of fire and leftover fireworks blew up or something. also my mom's car set on fire and exploded.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

objecty

Quote from: Beagelum ok/10

last night I dreamt that for some reason most of the FreeSmarters and a few No-Namers gave each other prizes for no reason???
but it was like based on a challenge
so if you won you got better things
but the challenge never actually happened
and ice cube gave golf ball a glass of water. that's all I remember-
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

k/10

i had this odd dream that me and my friend were sneaking around a house but it was a simulation kind of

Prince

wrow / 10

uhhh this was like when i was 8 but
i was bein chased by the grim reaper but i sat down with a coloring book and he left me alone

objecty

xD 10/10 grim reaper does not le color :P

so I dreamt that I was in this waterfall place trying to sleep and in the dream I fell asleep
and had lucid dreams
it was really weird though
and I don't know if I knew that the waterfall place was a dream

so yeah I'm really tired because I got like 5 hours of sleep and most of those five hours I dreamt I was having a lucid dream and I kept trying to pinch myself to wake up in the lucid dreams because the dreams were sad or something
Thank you.

CellularData

that sounds like me except without a waterfall place/10

this one crazy girl trapped another girl inside? a mannequin or something and then let her tumble down a rocky hill into the ocean and then brought her back up and somehow one of the girl's arms fell off

Prince

wow / 10

i was flying and some dude grabbed my foot so i fell and smashed into a Fence

joefarebrother

7/10

I once had a dream where I was driving and I parked my car but I forgot to put the handbrake on, and it rolled forward and bumped into the car in front of me. But when I got out to check what happened, all 4 cars in front of me were completely wrecked.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

firefang16

That is slightly terrifying. 9/10

I had this dream when I was like, 4 when Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story was released. (Yes, I was somehow a fan even at 4.) Mario and Luigi were trapped inside a robot and there were... sports commentators there? I dunno.

joefarebrother

7/10

I had a dream where I saw a shiny magikarp in pokemon go, but it ran away
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

firefang16

RIP 10/10

I had a dream where someone hacked my Roblox account. They took 20 robux. That's it.