News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Of Iron and Brimstone

Started by Dino, Dec 27, 2016, 05:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treehee

Kretin asks whoever is closest to the chair if the seat is available.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Dark

Valfar sheathes his sword and checks the fallen assassin for any indicator of who he is or who sent him.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Dino

Quote from: FaressainOtaku goes after the soldier. Just because he wanted to help.
Otaku runs after the soldier who suddenly exclaims in surprise, drops everything he is carrying and draws his sword. In front of him is a battle between 5 soldiers and 3 assassins.
Quote from: TreeheeKretin asks whoever is closest to the chair if the seat is available.
He seems a bit busy and doesn't answer. I guess you can take that as a yes?
Quote from: TBGChildGamerAGAIN.
Jason (regain consciousness): 8
Jason finally wakes up to a whole lot of chaos and two dead bodies next to him.
Quote from: DarkfireValfar sheathes his sword and checks the fallen assassin for any indicator of who he is or who sent him.
Valfar rolls the assassin over and searches him. He finds a note. It's not marked or signed at all but it does have the target and location to meet. "Kill Lieutenant George. Afterwards, meet me at the Singing Willow Inn in Bord."

Treehee

Kretin sits down on the chair.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Karanrimé

Jason mutters to himself that "This is what happens when you try to kill someone," and looks off to find Dave.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Otaku joins the battle and tries to behead the assassin.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Dark

Valfar pockets the note and thinks to see if he knows where the mentioned location is.

Dino

Quote from: TreeheeKretin sits down on the chair.
Kretin sits down on the chair.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason mutters to himself that "This is what happens when you try to kill someone," and looks off to find Dave.
Dave is nearby.
Quote from: FaressainOtaku joins the battle and tries to behead the assassin.
Otaku(attack): 8
Assassin(defend): 1
Otaku doesn't cleanly behead the assassin but does enough to kill him.
Quote from: DarkfireValfar pockets the note and thinks to see if he knows where the mentioned location is.
Valfar puts the note in his pocket and thinks. Bord is a fairly big city in the neutral kingdom of Rheven. It's a fairly peaceful country - too peaceful, many say - and the country is a bit lazy. It's only been spared a war by the current war.

Treehee

Kretin waits for the others to stop doing whatever it is they're doing.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Faressain

Kill another assasin >:D

BLOODLUST!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

"But I like it."

Jason throws another knife at Dave, and runs.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dark

Valfar, deciding there is nothing else for him here, leaves the general's tent and heads back towards his squad.

Stab any enemies if he finds them, including but not limited to assassins or Jasons.

Dino

Quote from: TreeheeKretin waits for the others to stop doing whatever it is they're doing.
Looks like that might take a while.
Quote from: FaressainKill another assasin >:D

BLOODLUST!
Otaku strikes for another one.

Otaku (attack): 10
Assassin (defend): 3

Otaku slices his head clean off. Only one is left now. The camp seems to be calming down a bit now.
Quote from: TBGChildGamer"But I like it."

Jason throws another knife at Dave, and runs.
Jason (attack): 7
Quote from: TymewalkDave dodges.
Dave (defend): 5

Jason hits Dave in the stomach. Not lethal, fortunately, unless left untreated.
Quote from: DarkfireValfar, deciding there is nothing else for him here, leaves the general's tent and heads back towards his squad.

Stab any enemies if he finds them.
Most of the assassins seem to have run off or died. He quickly finds his squad again. Kretin is sitting down beside a fire, Jason is attacking Dave and Otaku is killing the last few assassins.

Dark

Valfar surveys the situation for a moment. Deciding that Otaku can handle the assassins, he pursues Jason.

Treehee

greetings,

A random laughing tree

Faressain

Once again, strike the last Assassin.

Karanrimé

Jason Glances to his left. If he has his hand weapon, he switches to that, if Valfar is to his left, Jason engages Him.

[under construction]

;

Dino

Quote from: DarkfireValfar surveys the situation for a moment. Deciding that Otaku can handle the assassins, he pursues Jason.
Valfar (attack): 6
Jason (defend): 1

Jason is tackled to the floor by a decent but successful tackle.
Quote from: FaressainOnce again, strike the last Assassin.
Too late, someone has got to him first. The last of the assassins seem to be escaping or dying but the mood of the camp is still awful. More than half of the camp died in the attack.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason Glances to his left. If he has his hand weapon, he switches to that, if Valfar is to his left, Jason engages Him.
Since Jason is below Valfar, I'll assume he engages him anyway.
Jason (attack): 9 - 1
Valfar (defend): 10

Jason successfully completes a masterclass of skill with his knife and almost ends Valfar but Valfar dodges at the last second. At least Jason isn't on the floor anymore, though.

Dark

Valfar shoves his shield into Jason to disrupt any further strikes. He brings his sword over the top of the shield to cut at his foe's head.

Treehee

>keep skipping turns untill the others calm down (or untill I post otherwise xD)
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Faressain

Otaku tries to find out why the camp is in so awful mood. Maybe because of commander died or so...

Karanrimé

Dodge the shield and strike from the Right.

[under construction]

;

Dino

Screw it, I'm switching to a d20.
Quote from: DarkfireValfar shoves his shield into Jason to disrupt any further strikes. He brings his sword over the top of the shield to cut at his foe's head.
Valfar does this.

Valfar (attack): 9
Jason (defend): 5

Valfar pulls off a successful attack while protecting himself better.
Quote from: FaressainOtaku tries to find out why the camp is in so awful mood. Maybe because of commander died or so...
After overhearing a few conversations, Otaku finds out that all of the commanding officers died in the attack and more than half of the normal soldiers did as well.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerDodge the shield and strike from the Right.
Jason (strike from right): 14 - 2
Valfar (defend): 7 + 2

Despite the shield, Jason manages to slip through with his shortsword and attack Valfar.
Unfortunately for Valfar (and fortunately for Jason), it appears that almost no soldiers are conscious of this current event.